We stayed for 7 nights in a superior room and were delighted with everything. Much cheaper than hotel prices but we didn't feel like we sacrificed anything. Christian was always very helpful, room was clean and well kitted out and breakfast (on the terrace with stunning views) was perfect. Free, fast and reliable wifi in the rooms and terraces was really handy!
SOME WARNINGS FOR TRAVELLERS
- Parking in Alamfi is scarce and expensive (€20 per night in a garage the hotel shares). Factor this in if renting a car.
- Mosquitoes, ants etc. are everywhere. Bring good repellant if you're prone to bites. It kinda ruins the terraces unfortunately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Annalara is located on a steep rock, "la Villa", suspended between the mountains and the sea, in the historical center, in a particularly suggestive position. Ideal place where you can revitalize your body and soul, offers relax and strong emotions. The lift will lead our customers on a big terrace, nestled in the green landscape made of lemon trees and age-old plants, surrounded by bougainvilleas, rhododendrons and geraniums. It is like a window on the charming panorama of Amalfi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Relais Villa Annalara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Hotel Annalara
- Relais Hotel Amalfi