“So nice, I'm not sure to share it with anybody” 5 of 5 stars

Via Duoglio, 84011 Amalfi, Italy
089 831227
Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 96 Restaurants in Amalfi
“So nice, I'm not sure to share it with anybody”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Restaurant I Due Scugnizzi is a beach restaurant on the Duoglio Beach of Amalfi. So you'll find a beach atmosphere, plastic chairs, a phantastic view of the sea and coast a limited menu with few superb dishes (superfresh seafood included) and some napolitan music in the background.

The beach and restaurant are isolated from the street by stairs (lot's of them as there is approximately a 100 meter drop from the road to the sea), but you can reach it in style by a small boat from Amalfi (15 min, 2 Euro). The restaurant is open in the summer months for lunch. The perfect day would be to spend a day at the beach, have lunch at the restaurant and the return by boat to Amalfi for Diner. Prices are normal and for the quality of food you'll get low.

• Visited August 2013