This hotel is good for budget conscious travellers who want to relax in the small town of Atrani. The location is great and the brothers who run the hotel were very friendly and helpful. That said, do not come with high expectations for the actual room. We stayed in a dorm, which was clean but old and the bathroom was not up to par. See below for further details.
• Very affordable for travellers with a budget
• The room and linen was clean, although the building was pretty old and somewhat run down
• The brothers who run the hostel were extremely friendly and helpful
• Breakfast was served in a common area and included a hot beverage, OJ and croissants
• The location was great for accessing both Atrani and Amalfi (Amalfi was only a 10min walk away)
• We loved the town of Atrani, which is very quiet and relaxing with a beautiful beach (located just minutes from the hotel)
• The biggest problem with this hostel was the fact that the shower was not separated from the rest of the bathroom so whenever someone took a shower the floor and toilet got all wet
• Although free wifi is available, it is only available in the breakfast area, which means you can’t access it in the afternoon unless you sit outside the breakfast room (which is closed after 11am) and then the speed is pretty slow
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your A' Scalinatella Hostel and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Scalinatella Hostel Hotel
- a Scalinatella Hostel Amalfi