“Great Row” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 29 Activities in Amalfi
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Amalfi Kayak Tours, guided kayak excursions / trips along the Amalfi Coast, Positano, Capri Island and Sorrento. The Amalfi Coast Sea Kayak ™ association (ACSK) offers you the chance to explore the unbeatable Amalfi Coast from a most unusual angle. Using fast sea kayaks, by paddling along the coast you will discover the coast's hidden delights, in the midst of an azure-blue sea and breathtaking views. Amalfi Coast Sea Kayak ™ organises guided kayak tours, with various set or customised itineraries.Excursions may be of one or more days in length, with the opportunity of overnight trips, taking a tent and provisions. Overnight stops may take place in the villages which dot the Divine Coast between Amalfi and Positano, or between Furore and Maiori and as far as Vietri sul Mare, as well as in the picturesque fishing villages of Conca dei Marini, Cetara and Erchie.Amalfi Coast Sea Kayak ™ can provide sea craft equipped with paddles, life jackets, dry suits and other equipment, for the complete safety and comfort of the excursionist. And, not least, you will benefit from the comprehensive experience of Instructors from the Italian Canoe and Kayak Federation.
New City
“Great Row”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

Guide was fantastic. Would definitely recommend !!!! The water and weather were great. The equipment first class !!

Visited September 2014

“This is a must do while in Amalfi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful time kayaking with Antonio. He went above and beyond in order to provide the best experience. This was my first time Kayaking, I felt completely comfortable and at ease with Antonio. He had wonderful information about the different landmarks along the coast, as well as a wonderful and friendly personality. It felt like we were kayaking with a best friend! I highly recommend Amalfi Coast Sea Kayak Tours and Antonio. We will without a doubt kayak with Antonio again as well as recommend all visiting friends to this company!

Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“Amazing adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

Antonio could not have been a better guide! We were a group of 12 people scheduled to kayak one beautiful summer day. Our group and I took a shuttle boat from Amalfi to Duoglio Beach where Antonio greeted us. Since we were a large group, he split us in 2. Six people sunbathed while the other 6 kayaked and then we switched. Antonio was a wonderful guide not only because he knows his stuff, his english was impeccable!- of course, during our kayak session, I managed to flip myself and go overboard! My hat flew off my head. As I reached to grab it, I successfully flipped over, LOL, and lost my expensive sunglasses. Had I known the end result, I would of let my hat blow away ;) Anyway, Antonio managed to help me get back in my boat easily.
Thank you Antonio for a wonderful day- we look forward to seeing you next summer!

Visited June 2014
Sydney, Australia
“fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful day in the kayak! Best way to see amalfi!
Was nervous heading out into the ocean but within a few minutes I felt completely comfortable and safe. Antonio was a fantastic guide and the tour was really interesting.
Would highly recommend this tour!

Visited October 2014
“A great way to experience the Amalfi Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful day paddling with Antonio to Positano and back. To start with, the location and scenery are unbeatable. We paddled into small bays, into some caves, and all the time having the amazing Amalfi views right above us. Antonio was extremely friendly, always engaged, and a rich source of information about living on the Amalfi coast.
The equipment (kayak, paddle, life jacket) were all comfortable and suitable to their job. The pasta lunch was also excellent.
Altogether, it was a great day on the water.
We recommend trying this activity. You may need to be patient with the arrangements as Antonio is currently doing both administration and guidance. However, it is well worth the patience.