“Highly Recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 29 Activities in Amalfi
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialized in providing high class chauffeur driving limousine, van and minibuses; this is the ideal partner for your free time , both as individuals and in small groups. Our chauffeur services are reliable and very cost-effective. All of our vehicles are fully insured and well maintained. Drivers are english speaking. We want our clients to feel comfortable and have only positive experiences. This includes transfers to and from Sorrento coast, Naples, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Rome etc...
Bangkok, Thailand
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

After many research, I reserved the Amalfi Coast Tour from Sorrento First Choice. They picked us from Naples and brought us to the hotel. We did the Pompeii Tour, Amalfi Coast Tour, and tour surrounding around the area for the next 4 days before dropping us off in Rome. They were very efficient and prompt and knowledgeable. We were very happy with the tour and the car they are using.

Visited July 2012
SorrentoFirstChoice, Proprietario at Sorrento First Choice Private Tours, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
We are pleased to have left a wonderful memories during your visit in Italy, and I thank you for your review. I hope you will return soon and we will always ready to welcome you with our passion and a big smile.

“Beautifully efficient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We booked Sorrento First Choice when visiting Sorrento last August. We used them for airport transfers only but would happily have used their services for tours if the need had been there. Having found them on the web through Trip Advisor I was a bit sceptical. However they were perfect. The booking process was particularly efficient and the drivers were always there on time and were extremely pleasant and knowledgable. Well done to a very well run organisation.

Ipswich, Massachusetts
“Sorrento First Choice First Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

JGS
We came off a cruise for a day in July in the region around Sorrento. We had to go briefly to Pompeii for educational reasons and then went to the Amalfi Coast. I don't recommend that, just go to the Amalfi Coast. The attached pictures will show you why. Gerry was incredibly professional. He knew the area and the best places to take pictures. He got the whole trip in and on time. He dealt with a member of our party being emotionally upset, nothing to do with him, in the most graceful way. We saw Ravello, Amalfi, and Positano which were spectacularly beautiful, with incredible panorama views. They are three of the most beautiful places in Italy. I just can't rate Gerry and his company highly enough. I also can't recommend highly enough a day on the Amalfi Coast with Gerry.

Visited July 2012

Bristol, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Magical!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I booked the Amalfi coast tour on the recommendation of a friend and am so glad I did!

We were staying at a hotel in Sorrento and at 9am on the dot our driver Raffaeli arrived wearing a suit and tie in his Mercedes people carrier. I felt like a celeb.

We started the tour by heading up to the top of the hill overlooking Sorrento bay. Raffaeli was more than happy to take photos of my husband and I along the trip and was very knowledgable.

We stopped at the roadside several times during our tour... to see Li Galli island where Rudolf Nureyev used to live, visit the Emerald Grotto, get fresh orange juice and visit a pottery shop.

Positano was somewhere I always dreamed of visiting so I was glad when Raffaeli said we could stay a little longer if we didn't mind sacrificing time somewhere else. I was more than happy with that. After Positano we drove to Pontone where we were taken for lunch at Ristorante San Giovanni, a family run restaurant high up in the hills with stunning views of the coast. The food was fantastic!

On we went to Ravello where we spent time wandering around Villa Rufolo. The gardens were beautiful and the views were out of this world! I can't wait to go back.

On our way back to Sorrento we stopped in Amalfi where we wandered around the town and took in the atmosphere.

I was sad when the tour was over but it was the highlight of our stay in Sorrento so if we ever go back then we'll be using this company for our excursions.

Thank you Rafaelli and Gerry for our amazing tour (28th Aug 2012)

Visited August 2012

Alexandria, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
“Second time with First Choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had used Sorrento First Choice last year when my parents came to visit us and we had such a great experience that we used them again for when my sister and brother-in-law visited. Gerry and his wife Stefani were very punctual, professional, and extremely friendly. Stefani gave us so much information about the area... we learned a lot from her and I'm so glad she joined us! Gerry beautifully navigated the winding roads of the coast and stopped for breathtaking picture opportunities. They gave us enough time in each city (Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi) to explore, shop, and just admire the beautiful scenery. Lunch was fantastic at a restaurant perched high in the cliffs with amazing views. I can't say enough good things about Gerry, Stefani, and Sorrento First Choice. I have recommended them to many friends and would use them again in a heartbeat when I have visitors. Thank you so much for a wonderful day!

Visited December 2012