“Top Notch Service with a Smile” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 20 activities in Amalfi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Amalfi Coast Destination Car Service is an Amalfi-based Company pleased to provide for your Touring and travel needs serving the Amalfi Coast, its surrounding areas and all around Italy.With Experienced English Speaking Drivers, Licensed Guides and a fleet of Mercedes sedans and minivans, we are specialized in Private Shore Excursions of the Amalfi Coast,Tours,Transfers, tailor made itineraries, Guided Sightseeing Tours & Amalfi Coast Wine Tours for individual and small group of guests.The Amalfi Coast, an amazing destination for your future vacation to explore, experience and to appreciate. "Passionately Delivering an Exceptional Italian Travel & Touring Experience"Come As Guests, Leave As Friends!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Montreal
6 attraction reviews
“Top Notch Service with a Smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Just back from another wonderful trip to the Amalfi Coast. I have been using Amalfi Coast Destinations for all my services for 3 years now and as always, I cannot say enough good things about Roberto and his drivers. Professional, informative, on time, and always with a smile, a pure delight to deal with from beginning to end. They will go the extra mile, and it is from the heart. True passion for their work and it shows. My clients and I were "over the moon" with happiness each day we returned from our wonderful day excursions, whether it was Pompeii or olive oil tasting in Sorrento or a day of shopping in Positano, each trip was perfect.
If you are travelling to the Amalfi Coast and in need of private transport services, Roberto and his company is the one to use. Highly recommended!

• Greek first
  • Thai first
Wayzata, Minnesota
“Amalfi Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Great day along the Amalfi coast. Roberto was so very pleasant and fun to chat with. He was very informative and took us to a wonderful spot for lunch. The view was amazing!!!
Pick up from the ship was very easy and I would highly recommend Amalfi Coast Destination Tours to anyone who would like to see this beautiful coast line away from the crowds and tourist spots.

Montreal, Canada
“Just hit me, Roberto....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I don't like reviewing imediately after a vacation because everything is overly expressed. After being back to the everyday schedule I thiink back to my stay in Italy and besides the incredible vacation from start to finish, I remember the people I met. Without a dought, Roberto was one, the passion for his country was evident from the first greeting. At every turn he would point out historical monuments and explain the beauty from his heart. Turning a corner he would stop the van and say "Get out, I have to show you something incredible". look beyond that point, that's the beginning of your stay. A picture or two (more like 20), were off to cover more crooked bends in the road. With decades of history, Roberto knew it all. What would you like to know ? From the train station to our busy agenda, nothing was a problem. Find me a hidden gem, done, you will go here and my friends, more like family, will take care of you. A smile to start, a tear to say goodbuy. I wish I could have stayed longer. Roberto, I will see you again soon, very soon.....

SLC
3 attraction reviews
“Amalfi Coast Destination Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Great day on the Amalfi Coast. Our driver, Giuseppe, was pleasant, informative, attentive to our needs and a great guide. Also, although you can feel like a little dizzy with the heights and winding roads, we felt safe and comfortable with his skills. I would highly recommend this tour service.

anywhere
“Amalfi Drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We used Amalfi Coast Destination for a day tour of the Amalfi Coast. Booking was easy and prompt and the service was top notch. Roberto, our driver for the day, was excellent! He was super knowledgeable about area and took every opportunity to make our day special. Our tour was only supposed to last eight hours, but our day was 9 hours long as Roberto wanted to make sure we saw everything there was to see! Even though we visited in October (the slower season) I was glad we hired a Amalfi Coast Destination for the Amalfi drive as we got way more out the tour then we would have by simply renting a car and trying to the drive ourselves. Roberto took us to an excellent lunch with great views that was off the beaten path took great care in make sure we had a great day. I would recommend Amalfi Coast Destination to anyone looking for great service with affordable prices that goes above and beyond to make sure you have a great experience!