“Amalfi Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in Amalfi
More attraction details
Owner description: Amalfi Coast Destination Car Service is an Amalfi-based Company pleased to provide for your Touring and travel needs serving the Amalfi Coast, its surrounding areas and all around Italy.With Experienced English Speaking Drivers, Licensed Guides and a fleet of Mercedes sedans and minivans, we are specialized in Private Shore Excursions of the Amalfi Coast,Tours,Transfers, tailor made itineraries, Guided Sightseeing Tours & Amalfi Coast Wine Tours for individual and small group of guests.The Amalfi Coast, an amazing destination for your future vacation to explore, experience and to appreciate. "Passionately Delivering an Exceptional Italian Travel & Touring Experience"Come As Guests, Leave As Friends!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Wayzata, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amalfi Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Great day along the Amalfi coast. Roberto was so very pleasant and fun to chat with. He was very informative and took us to a wonderful spot for lunch. The view was amazing!!!
Pick up from the ship was very easy and I would highly recommend Amalfi Coast Destination Tours to anyone who would like to see this beautiful coast line away from the crowds and tourist spots.

• Greek first
  • Thai first
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just hit me, Roberto....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I don't like reviewing imediately after a vacation because everything is overly expressed. After being back to the everyday schedule I thiink back to my stay in Italy and besides the incredible vacation from start to finish, I remember the people I met. Without a dought, Roberto was one, the passion for his country was evident from the first greeting. At every turn he would point out historical monuments and explain the beauty from his heart. Turning a corner he would stop the van and say "Get out, I have to show you something incredible". look beyond that point, that's the beginning of your stay. A picture or two (more like 20), were off to cover more crooked bends in the road. With decades of history, Roberto knew it all. What would you like to know ? From the train station to our busy agenda, nothing was a problem. Find me a hidden gem, done, you will go here and my friends, more like family, will take care of you. A smile to start, a tear to say goodbuy. I wish I could have stayed longer. Roberto, I will see you again soon, very soon.....

SLC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amalfi Coast Destination Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Great day on the Amalfi Coast. Our driver, Giuseppe, was pleasant, informative, attentive to our needs and a great guide. Also, although you can feel like a little dizzy with the heights and winding roads, we felt safe and comfortable with his skills. I would highly recommend this tour service.

anywhere
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amalfi Drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We used Amalfi Coast Destination for a day tour of the Amalfi Coast. Booking was easy and prompt and the service was top notch. Roberto, our driver for the day, was excellent! He was super knowledgeable about area and took every opportunity to make our day special. Our tour was only supposed to last eight hours, but our day was 9 hours long as Roberto wanted to make sure we saw everything there was to see! Even though we visited in October (the slower season) I was glad we hired a Amalfi Coast Destination for the Amalfi drive as we got way more out the tour then we would have by simply renting a car and trying to the drive ourselves. Roberto took us to an excellent lunch with great views that was off the beaten path took great care in make sure we had a great day. I would recommend Amalfi Coast Destination to anyone looking for great service with affordable prices that goes above and beyond to make sure you have a great experience!

New Bern, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Private tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Prompt and knowledgeable tour guide, who was receptive to our tour requests. Jean Luca was a safe driver, reveled in his area knowledge and was a safe driver. We were met at our cruise port exit as agreed via email, and we were lucky to get an early start for our tour to beat the area traffic later in the day.