“Great fried fish mix” 5 of 5 stars

Supportico Ferrari 10, 84011 Amalfi, Italy
Update restaurant details
Ranked #13 of 92 restaurants in Amalfi
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Deep fried fresh fish and chips take away
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great fried fish mix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Glad we found this place! We tried first the fried calamari, then the fried fish, then vegetables... we coudn't stop! We recommend it !

87% Recommend
San Diego, California
“Amazing calamari!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

If you want fast, delicious, decently priced fried food, go to couppo d'amalfi. We got the mixed seafood, and the mixed veggies! The calamari was wonderful, and the veggies were beyond amazing!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas-Fort Worth
“Che bello!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was my favorite place to eat in Amalfi. It is more fast food than a proper restaurant, but the fish and chips are as fresh as one would find in a much more expensive restaurant and smartly presented in little paper cones. The fried anchovies are delicious!! The staff is great as well, even allowing me to sample the fior di zucca and wine. Un ringraziamento in particolare a Paola da Mary.

Visited August 2013
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Would deffinately recommend a visit here - we were on a day visit here, only had a short amount of time so wanted something quick and easy. Wow! I had cod balls (the nicest cod I have eaten) and my partner had small fishes which were equally great. Proberbly the best chips I've eaten... Hence why we walked back 10 minutes after to get some more and test out the calamari.

I'd also like to point out I am not a fish lover, whatsoever. In the UK I don't eat it ... Don't come to Amalfi without trying!

The portions are small, but if rather quality than quantity.

Fantastic - months watering as I write this. Gratzia!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Poorly done fish and chips, but cheap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Chips were lifeless, servings were small, service was lacklustre, no frills and it was just 'meh' all round. Only redeeming feature was that it was cheap.

Visited July 2013