“Great hotel in Amalfi, will definitely be back” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Bellevue Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Mauro Comite, 26, 84011 Amalfi, Italy   |
Ranked #27 of 30 hotels in Amalfi
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great hotel in Amalfi, will definitely be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

Was very happy with this hotel. Very cute and well taken care of, in a beautiful setting. I could tell the owner took a lot of pride in this establishment. I saw a few reviews complaining about the "rules" here. They do stress not bringing in outside food or beverages (they do have food available at very decent prices), or not making insane amounts of noise but I didn't find this to be a problem. I believe that if you are looking to party and get crazy, this is not the place for you. My friends and I came back to the hotel a bit late one night and the owner actually went into the back to make me some food and grab me a glass of wine, which I thought was sweet considering what time it was. If you want a quiet, clean, charming hotel then you've found the spot. The only thing they could improve on is making wi-fi available in the rooms. I could access it in the main lobby but not in our room. Besides that, everything else was perfect.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends

296 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

My name is Emilio Miani, I am from Ontario, Canada. First time visiting Amalfi Coast. Selected this hotel from the information provided on the internet, it is everything written on it an more.
We found the Management to be just outstanding, everything we asked for was answered and with a corteous smile. Found every area of the hotel to be super clean.
The panoramic view of the Amalfi Gulf is just gorgeous. Since the hotel is located about a one kilometer outside town we found it to be very quite at night, great for sleepping.
my e-mail address is emiliomiani@yahoo.ca any inquiries is welcomed.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

I don't usually write reviews however, Hotel Bellevue Suites and the staff made our stay in the Amalfi coast very enjoyable and Perfect. The hotel was clean, comfortable and very nice. We were located an easy 10 minute very scenic walk into Almalfi. Our balcony / patio overlooked the coast and ocean and presented a spectacular view. The hotel staff made the real difference, making us feel very welcome and comfortable. They we so friendly and had many suggestions about sights to see and restaurants that were all excellent. The comfortable lobby made it very easy for us to interact with other guests from all over the world, resulting in some wonderful new friends.
I am very patricular about staying in clean modern hotels. I am defintely recommending Hotel Bellevue Suites.

Corona, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

The Hotel Bellevue is one of the finest Hotels I have stayed in. This is my second stay and will not be my last. The owner makes you feel like you are his family. He makes your stay there a pleasure. The rooms and Hotel are immaculate. The owner and his son know all there is to know about Italy and the Amalfi Coast so he always recommends the nicest restaurants, and the best places to visit in and around Amalfi. He speaks 6 languages to accommodate all of his guests.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2010

First of all, I have to say that the owner of the hotel was one of the nicest people I met on our trip to Italy. He is adorable and makes the BEST homemade orange juice I have ever had. He has a blood orange orchard and they are naturally super sweet. I am craving it as we speak!
We had great service and found the hotel to be super clean. It made me sad for those other visitors paying top dollar for their accommodations. Free internet as well, which was hard to find. Would stay again without question.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

My husband and I traveled the Amalfi cost on a motorcycle; Hotel Bellevue was recommended to us by the guy we rented the bike from in Rome. We defiantly had a fantastic time. Thomaso the owner welcomed us with warmth and offered to put our bike in a closed garage. The room was large and immaculate with a trace and an amazing view of the cost. Breakfast was very good; when we were getting ready to leave to our next destination Thomaso packed us oranges and napkins for the way, what a nice man. We would defiantly recommend this charming hotel. and hope to go back soon.

Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2010

We were so generously received at this beautiful hotel by the charming owner Thomas. The room was extremly nice and clean. We stayed for three nights and are already longing back.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Bellevue Suites? Share your experiences!