“Good service, good food, good value.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 94 Restaurants in Amalfi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Australia
“Good service, good food, good value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Andrea the host is a character and very welcoming. The food is simple but very tasty. Serves are generous and value for money. Nice atmosphere too.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“The nicest pasta we found in Southern Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We have recently returned from two weeks touring the south of Italy and I can honestly say that this was one of the nicest meals we had and certainly the best pasta dish. Don't be concerned by the owner/manager tempting passers by as this does normally put me off but here he was perfectly justified! The staff were friendly, the restaurant clean (including the toilet) and the food perfect for a relatively light lunch by Italian standards. I would not hesitate to recommend to even the most exacting diners and if back in Amalfi I would try to eat here regularly. Thank you very much.

Visited October 2013
Lockerbie, United Kingdom
“Best pasta eaten of our 2 week holiday in Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

My partner and I travelled to the South of Italy for 2 weeks in October. On the last day, we decided to go to visit Amalfi. The town is very touristic and we weren't that hopeful of the prospect to find a good affordable meal but I have to say: We were totally wrong. Best pasta we ate of the whole holiday...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Carlton, Minnesota
“We love Italy partially because of this sweet place we happened into one evening and just had to come back to again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I traveled to Italy in October. Oh how we loved Amalfi! We wandered around looking for a restaurant--so many to choose from! We walked a few narrow streets and ended up off the main Piazza and found ourselves in a smaller piazza. We bypassed the two main restaurants and found an open door in front of which stood a very engaging man who encouraged us to come in and dine. He put us into a festive mood! We took a table by the door and didn't just dine on delicious food (try the sea bass! Mmmm!) but had a dining experience which was a high light of our trip. We returned during our stay, and we will hunt this this place down again on our next trip to Amalfi!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food at a reasonable price, especially considering the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I was told about this little gem, and when I went had already been in Italy 4 weeks. This was by far the best food of my trip. The pasta was brilliant and the veges, and the mozzarella entree'.

Great service, and great authentic food in a area where there are many eateries that disappoint and over price! Absolute winner!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere