“Chocolate orgasms” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Amalfi, Italy
“Chocolate orgasms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I never met a chocolate I didn't like, but here I found several I absolutely loved! It is also a cafe in the square of Amalfi, which is OK ( great when you need to flop in the shade) but it is the handmade confectionary and cakes...mmmmm

Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Horsens, Denmark
“Perfect pastry and cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The place is located right in the heart of Amalfi just to the right of the cathedral. It is a very stylish place with mouthwatering pastry, cakes and chocolates.
The service is fairly quick and attentive and the cakes we god was really good. As a foreigner I might no be the best judge of the quality, but compared to what I have tasted before, this was absolutely in the top league. We had occasional showers, so there was not many tables outside, which otherwise would have been great for crowd-watching.
We had different cakes and shared, which the servant did not see any problems in - in fact we got some extra dishes so we did not mix up the different cakes.
A favorite of mine is the delizie al limone which was perfect.
When we left we brought along lemon panettone and some candied lemon peels and fruits. This total experience set us seriously back in cash, but I can guarantee that it was worth it.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, R.I.
“The end of a beautiful day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We traveled to Amalfi from Vieste after a long trveling day,. We finished off our evening by having a wonderful espresso at this wonderful place.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Food was fresh and tasty. Service was professional and attentive. Prices are reasonable. Worth trying

Visited October 2013
Dublin
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I knew the place was going to be pricey, we were looking for a decent sized & tasty cappacino and some delicious pastries so said we'd treat ourselves, DIdn't live up to expectations, coffees were fine but still small, one pastry was fine, the other mini croissant was frozen, the staff were very nice and when I asked for it they said it would take about 5 minutes to defrost and I could have it then, maybe foolish of me to go along with it but when they brought it out it was still frozen solid. I brought it back into the shop and they said it might take another couple of minutes to defrost, so they gave me a bag to take it home in. It defrosted about half an hour later. We paid €15 for two small coffees, a pastry and a tiny frozen croissant that I couldn't eat with the coffee. Not worth it. By a long shot.

Visited October 2013