“I LOVE IT!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“I LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great quality home made food, excellent and friendly service, great location, right beside the Dom of Amalfi, with a nice yet more reserved view on the main square, soft jazz music was playing and I loved my Spaghetti al pesto di limone... superbe taste!
Will definitely head back there one day :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Wonderful food and excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Loved it! Not a typical tourist restaurant - small restaurant hidden next to the cathedral up the steps. Will definately be eating there again!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Delicious beef steak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I ordered the beef steak which was very tender and cooked perfectly. The service was quick and friendly, and we were seated straight away after having walked away from a nearby restaurant where we waited for at least five minutes being completely ignored. The red wine was nice and so was my partner's bolognese, however, I do prefer some more meat in the sauce. The menu is fairly limited and there are mostly seafood dishes which made it difficult for me to choose a meal as I don't eat seafood, however, I was pleased with my meal in the end.

Visited July 2013
Jackson, Mississippi
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was a great restaurant tucked up a set of stairs behind the cathedral. The food and service was excellent. I loved that it was out of the main traffic areas and more intimate.

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“An excellent and authentic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

This was our favourite eatery in Amalfi. We even went back to eat again during our 5 night stay there. The staff were ultra friendly and engaging. It is run by two brothers, who proudly brought out their mother who had cooked the whole meal! The lemon pasta was lovely, but my favourite dish was the maccheroni with napolitana sauce. The antipasto was also excellent. We later bunched into one of the brothers at the beach and he remembered us and had a chat, which only endeared this place more. The view of the courtyard and church is also a lovely draw card.

Visited July 2013