“Very friendly, nice atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Nightlife in Amalfi
Type: Bar/ Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Beautiful restaurant and pub in amalfi coast! homemade food and homegrown vegetables are guaranteed!Stunning view from the terrace where often we do have live music and karaoke!From Amalfi take a SITA bus up to POGEROLA and in 20 minutes you will be in front of our pub.We also provide for a shuttle car service iust phoning us ! Good service and honest prices are well worth the trip!!
“Very friendly, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely family meal at Gerry's. Customer service was very good and we felt well looked-after. Prices reasonable too.

Visited August 2013

Wirral
“Grazie. Ci siamo travail bene qui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Was staying in Amalfi for a week and had to see Gerry's bar in Pogerolo for myself following all the excellent reviews on TA.

Well, all I can say is the reviews are true. Gery is the perfect host and my wife and I had an excellent lunch on the terrace taking in the splendid vistas and soaking up the sun. We will be back for sure.

Thanks for your hospitality Gerry

Visited June 2013
rhinoss, Proprietario at Gerry's Pub, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
We are very thankfull for your nice review and i will look forward to meet you again in my pub
gerry
London, United Kingdom
“Gerry's Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I visited Pogerola with my mother and we went to Gerry's 3 times. It was sooo fun!! Lots of wine and music courtesy of Gerry. He will happily sing anything you request (I recommend 'Thats Amore' by Dean Martin) and will make sure you have a fantastic time! He will also drive you home with no charge! Thoroughly recommend and will definitely go back (now please?)

Visited May 2013
toronto
50 attraction reviews
“Good place to go to get away from Amalfi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

If you want to get away from the noise and chaos of Amalfi, take the Sita bus up the hill to Pogerola. 2.50 euros and the trip takes about 15 minutes. Go to Gerry's Pub for lunch or dinner.
I had lunch out on the verandah and it was so quiet and peaceful. Spectacular views of Villa Cimbrone and Ravello. Afterwards, walk across the street to the Cocktail Bar for gelato or espresso and a different view. Then walk back to Amalfi. With your back to the drinking fountain, head for the alley by a 3 globed street lamp. Immediately afterwards, turn right and follow the trail down to Amalfi.
Andrew

Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Slice of Italian Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

My friends and I stayed in Pogerola and found Gerry's Pub to be our home away from home. Gerardo and Silvana have created a multifaceted business on top of the hill that provides something for everyone. You can expect a delicious home cooked romantic Italian dinner if you desire. A perfect and relaxing lunch. A place to relax with a beer and enjoy access to wi-fi. If you like to gamble there are a couple of machines to make or break your fortune. Sports viewing with the locals is available. Live music, karaoke ....so much more.

If you stay in Amalfi there is a wonderful old Roman road that takes you from the back of Amalfi to Pogerola. You could walk both directions or take the bus one way. Very fun!

Anytime I had a question about my planned travel for the day Gerardo and/or Silvana were there to help answer any questions and guide me to have the best experience. I made some new friends in Pogerola and will definitely return.

Visited October 2012