“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I found Jacinta and Luigi while looking for a day boat trip along the Amalfi coast. I am so happy that I did. We spent a day on the boat with Luigi cursing up and down the coast - it was the best day of our 2.5 week Italian adventure and worth every single euro!!!!

We met Luigi at the dock in the morning (Jacinta wasn't able to join us) - he welcomed my husband and I aboard his beautiful boat. We stretched out on the front and enjoyed the scenery along with all of his stories and explanations of various sites. We stopped for a few swims - Luigi was on watch the whole time for jelly fish so we wouldn't get stung! Lunch was at an amazing waterfront restaurant - one of the best meals we had -- zucchini pasta, peach wine, and antipasto.

You can tailor the trip to your preferences -- we didn't visit any grottos or stop much - but if you have specific wishes Luigi will be happy to accommodate. Luigi set us up with his friend who does kayak tours for the next day (Windsurfpraiano - see review).

I only wish I had found them before booking our accommodations and planning much of the trip. When I return I'll leave all the planning to Jacinta and Luigi!!

Visited July 2013

Burlington, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What an amazing couple”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I started communicating with Jacinta & Luigi in March 2013.
This is a real, not made up as I want everyone to know about this amazing couple. This " review " is even before we go out on one of Jacinta & Luigi amazing trips. We are planning a trip to the Amalfi coast in September 2014 and like many people we want to find out as much information about the area as possible. I contacted Jacinta & Luigi to get some idea of costs, and since then they have been like friends. They have offered suggests, gone out of their way to see properties that we were thinking of staying in, and have been just amazing. If this is any indication on how wonderful they with out even, a Euro, Dollar or Pound being spent imagin what a half day, full day, or evening spent with them would be like?
My husband, being the accountant, says " well they are just offer good customer service and know how to do good business ", well if everyone offered this kind of assistance and help we would never have any complaints. If you are thinking of a boat trip on the Amalfi coast then contact Jacinta & Luigi as I know you will not be disappointed. When we go to Praiano next September we will most certainly be doing one of their trips. Thank you Jacinta & Luigi you are amazing.
Anne

Visited March 2013
Vienna, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Evening tour with Squid Fishing Excitement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were looking for a little different experience while in Positano with my family (wife and 2 teenage kids). We booked an evening boat ride with Jacinta and Gigi which included some cruising off the coast of Positano and some midnight Squid fishing. Everyone had a blast. We fished using historic technicues which involved a hand line over the boat. When we caught a Squid we had the excitment of bringing it up like other fishing. But then the excitement really began once the Squid was on the boat! You have to go to experience it. Jacinta and Gigi were excellent hosts and guides. We highly recommend it for anyone that enjoys a fishing. My wife, not the fisherman, enjoyed the cool night air, calm sea, and night lights of the waterfront.

Visited July 2013
San Diego
“Stunningly beautiful coast tour with super fun tour guides!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have frequented the amazing Amalfi Coast many times, but have never had such personalized, genuine care as we received from Luigi and Jacinda. Luigi's passion for his homeland showed in his well-restored wooden boat and his wonderful historic descriptions of the coast and its many villages. Jacinda was such a nice complement, as her Australian English was perfect, and her perspective as a visiting foreigner so well-suited. No surprise that she fell in love with the land and one of the locals, just as we all fall in love with this place. Highly recommend this tour to anyone and everyone!

Visited June 2013
Geneva
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of our favorite days in Amalfi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We recently spent a few days on the Amalfi Coast - what a wonderful holiday. One of our favorite days was spent on a boat through J&L Tours. The Amalfi Coast is best appreciated from the water, for certain. Our hosts helped us understand the layout of the land, the historical significance of various attractions and generally entertained us all day. We were looking for a boat tour which could be completely flexible, according to our desires, with input and ideas from someone really knowledgeable of the area. That's exactly what we got. We relaxed, swam, ate, saw the sites... It was like spending a day with friends. We highly recommend this day out!

Visited June 2013