“The REAL GELATO” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,116 of 12,230 Restaurants in Campania
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We Are third generation small gelato shop with all the gelato homemade daily. We make over 100 different flavours with 30 differeht flavours available daily,Included in these flavours Are salty flavours tomato and basil and parmigana and walnuts. Our specialtles Are pancakes, crêpes and waffles and for gelato lovers we do gelato classes.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The REAL GELATO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Onestly? It's the best gelato ever, the quality of the ingredients support my thesis! When I have the chance to be around Sorrento I'm always here!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great Gelato, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Our family agreed that this was one if our favorite gelaterias that we went to on our trip. There's a good variety of flavors and some "specialties". They have a really good creamy lemon flavor. In addition, the lady and man speak great English and were very sweet to our kids. This gelateria is also conveniently located by the train station, so if you're coming back from Pompeii or Amalfi (or wherever else) you can pop in easily.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bedford, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

They do more than just gelato here but gelato is what they do best, fantastic flavours and great mouth feel. It is a little off the beaten track but well worth the walk.
If gealto is your thing then this is one place you have to visit.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Burghausen
“Wonderful gelato.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I just read in other feedbacks that people find the Gelateria David expensive. If this is those people´s opinion- fine. Go and find a place where the gelato is cheaper and maybe the portion is bigger. I however want quality and taste. And if I get that I am happy to pay a bit more, but compared to other places in Italy this was not over the top.
They use only fresh ingredients to make the gelato fresh every day. If something is not in season you dont get the gelato with this flavour. Very simple. A lot of the fruit actually comes out of the owners garden! And they sometimes have very "special" flavours like rosemary, tomato/basil and cucumber. If you dont like those there are minimum 50 other flavours to choose from. Try it out.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Gelato heaven...pure and simple, and not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This has to be the best gelato I've ever tasted! And I loved the class - yes you can take a class and then make it yourself when u get home, and it works! There are so many places you can choose to grab a quick bite and a gelato in sorrento but I highly recommend u go here. The flavour of each one is so unique and the class was heaps of fun. Oh and don't forget to try the waffles and pancakes!! Yes they have pancakes, real pancakes. I went back heaps of times...I couldn't help it...it's that good. Enjoy!