“The best experience ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Dimora Novecento
Viale Vittoria Colonna 73 | I piano, 65127 Pescara, Italy   |
Ranked #8 of 55 Pescara B&B and Inns
Stockholm, Sweden
“The best experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is the first review I write in my life, something that tells you who reads this that A) I´m a lazy guy and B) Dimora Novecento is either a very good or very bad place to stay at. By now you should have figured out that it is the former of the two, that is if you´re not colourblind (given the green 5p) :)

Me and my girlfriend picked out Dimora Novecento and boy we were lucky! However, I should start by saying that we never stayed in the B&B itself (I have no doubt that it is amazing as well) since it was fully occupied at the time. Instead we had one of the apartements, that are just next to the B&B, and that Marco, the owner, runs together with his lovely sister and mother. If was fully equipped and, please forgive me being straight forward, in line with the high standards that me, as a swede, take for granted but far to often gets dissapointed over when travelling in poorer countries as Spain, Italy etc. Moreover, Marco and the rest of his family were true saints. The did everything, and I mean everything, to make our stay as good as possible - and the succeded! We were allowed to borrow some bicycles, free of charge, he booked som really nice restaurants etc etc.

I could go on forever but I will stop by saying; if you want to have the best stay in our life, just go there!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Andover, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Mr. D'Annunzio was happy to communicate with me multiple times by email to make sure he had the accommodations I needed. He offered to pick me up at the bus or train station, and when I arrived, gave me a thorough tour of the facilities. These apartments are beautifully finished, breakfast is excellent and the hospitality is gracious and never imposing. I felt completely safe as a woman traveling alone. I hope I can stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

For the 8th year running my friend and I have got a long weekend pass to go cycling in the mountains of Europe. The ingredients of a great trip are spectacular cycling, good food and wine and a special place to stay. We both have small children and big jobs so the ability to catch up on sleep is profoundly necessary. This year we set out to cycle up Gran Sasso and Blockhaus and decided that Pescara looked like a good base. We stayed at Demora for three nights and were really blown away by it. It is beautifully furnished, quiet and very close to the lively old town. Within 5 minutes walk are some great restaurants and one of the best ice-creams of my life. Marco and his family who run the place are impeccable hosts. They were the warmest of folk and really went out of their way to accommodate our needs - even texting us when we were late back from our first day cycling to check that we were ok. Really, really recommended.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Since the first telephone call (advising them that we were arriving very late at night), I knew it was something special! The entrance is "the worst" thing, in the sense that you really get into a private house, you take a very small elevator and then you arrive at the apartment. Because the B&B it's a beginning of the 20th century apartment, fully restored maintaing the original details and also with a fine touch on the furniture wich is a mix between old pieces and more modern ones. The room we had was very spacious, elegant, very clean and equipped with all modern tecnologies (plasma screen, WiFi,...). The people were fantastic!! They welcomed us with a big smile and they attended us like kings (they also allowed us to keep the room a little bit later than the policy with no charge). We definetely reccomend it!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Oost-Vlaanderen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

very friendly people at dimora novecento. magnificent room, great breakfast with exceptionnal house made cakes!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Dimora Novecento? Share your experiences!