“DON'T GO” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Geneva, Switzerland
“DON'T GO”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went in this restaurant last week (august 14th) for lunch with my wife. It was 12:40 the restaurant was empty and there was a waiter in the terrass setting the tables. We waited 10 minutes standing un at the entrance before somebody asked us if we wanted to eat (not even "good morning").
We took a table, we odered, a waiter put his fingers in his mouth and another one was reading the teletext on the outside TV!!!!!
We paied and not even thank you or good buy.
Now: we were just 2 in the restaurant, there is the crisis...they should be much more kind with clients... as they are not....PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

41% Recommend
Roma
“Very good place for the seafood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I visit Positano restaurant with my friends, is a very cool place where you can eat! From the appetizers to the sweets, all was very fresh and very good. We take a very special appetizer, a large pizza with on all normal appetizers dishes, very nice idea and very good seafood on. For first dish i took the BUCATINI, MELANZANE E GAMBERETTI. Wonderful plate!!! When i'll come back in Pescara, this restaurant will be always my favourite.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fake fish”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

I went there because some people told me it is the best restaurant in the Pescara beach. Actually I felt sick all night long after having eaten pasta with scampi and truffle sauce...

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Västerås - Sweden
“Ottimo cibo / servizio migliorabile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

Very good food, the waiter did not give me a menu but suggested food based on my requests. I though he will bring me a lot of stuff but at the end he was honest. Perfect raw fish as starter and tasty fish as mainorder. Very nice ambient. Service can be better, not so personal and sometimes feel that they have other things on their mind instead of serving and taking care of their customers.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“expected much more”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

It might be the best of the beach- restaurants in Pescara, but nothing more. The Tv noise while we were eating romantic dinner... NO pizza in the lunch time (are we in Italy??)

• Visited July 2011