“Cant wait to return” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Cant wait to return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

After Appleton tours, we drove down to The Ochi for lunch...first it was busy, it wasn't long for me to see why....The fish was so good.The music and the atmosphere was excellent well that is JA.I also ordered Lobster to go for our dinner that evening.Highly recommended.Please notice the sand....its black....black river...amazing
Jamaican beaches are with white sands, there is so much treasures there.Little ochi will not disappoint.

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Grimsby, Canada
“Little Ochie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

On my visit to Little Ochie I was amazed at the huge menu. It was delicious and I could not eat it all.If you go be patient for the food to be cooked and enjoy the fishermen on the beach.We sat outside and it was beautiful and relaxing.I truly enjoyed the fiesta soooo very good.The staff were friendly and caring and I would go back again in a heart beat.If you go to Jamaica you must try this place.You won't be sorry.

• Visited December 2012
Danbury, Wisconsin
“A true experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

A popular place to go for food and music plus interesting people and the colorful fisherman's boats.

Florida, United States
“My "must eat at place" every time I am in Jamaica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Have been to Jamaica 12x and this is my "must eat" at place. You pick a fish, they weigh it up, you speak to the cook about how you want it prepared then you get a beer and wait. Yes it takes awhile for them to cook the food Who cares? It's Jamaica. What do you expect fromcook to order, fresh food?You sit on the beach,drink a beer, and wait. Based on the comments from the other reviewers it's clear people don't understand the Jamaican way. Yes, they put ketchup when they make lots of sauces. Yes, there are a lot of Jamaicans sitting around and you won't understand their ways. Jamaica remains the most misunderstood country out of all the Carib,in my opinion. I am part of a Jamaican family and visit them all the time, and they own one of the most well known restaurants in the area..and when I come to visit, THEY want to eat at Little Ochie so that tells you something. I recommend the roasted parrot fish or the roasted crab and lobster. Enjoy some soup while you wait. Jamaicans love their soup for sure. Have some fried bamm, too. Dirt cheap to eat there, too, if you are using US dollars.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Amazing Seafood on the Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

You'll never have seafood fresher than this - a true experience. I went during the slow season so I'm not sure if it gets more touristy at other times but the scene was very local and the food was incredible. Get the festivals. Enjoy the trip!

Visited May 2013