Stayed in this hotel for a business trip
I booked this hotel on the basis of comments of our trip advisor colleagues.
Thanks a lot.
Perfect location near the historical center , nice quiet room
very friendly staff
I suggest to have your breakfast in a bar called L'espresso near he corner of the hotel
with fresh orange juice , croissant and cafe for 5 Eur.
By the way ,I am writing this comment in the bar where you can have WIFI connection from the Hotel
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Palace Valencia Hotel
- Vincci Palace Valencia Hotel Valencia
- Vincci Valencia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the most select district in the centre of the Turia’s capital, we find the Vincci Palace Valencia. Located on calle de La Paz, two steps away from the Plaza Porta de la Mar and Paseo de la Ciudadela, it is in the city’s great tourist area, five minutes away from the Cathedral and the Church of Nuestra Señora de los Desamparados (Our Lady of the Forsaken), also right next door to the Serranos towers and the famous “Miguelete”. The building, in the traditional style of most palace residences in the city centre, has been totally refurbished to maintain its impressive façade while remodelling its interior to make it one of the capital’s most contemporary hotel establishments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Vincci Palace Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.