We spent 4 nights at the Westin Valencia. We arrived by taxi, although it would be much cheaper to take the train and get off at the Alameda station and walk to the hotel (5 minutes) if you didn't have a lot of luggage. Our room faced the atrium and it was big enough to accomodate 2 adults with 2 large pieces of luggage. The bathroom was a bit small, but it did offer a separate bath tub, shower and toilet...although only 1 sink. The rooms seemed a little tired, but over all we enjoyed our stay here. The conceirge's and hotel staff were all very helpful with directions and reservations. The old town is about a 10-15 minute walk from this hotel. We did try breakfast here and it was 25 euros per person or you could order off the menu. It's not cheap, but it is convenient if you don't feel like walking into the old town for breakfast. We walked to the aquarium which took us >30 minutes and we took a taxi back to the hotel for about 6 euros which was worth it. Our big complaints would be that wifi is not free in the room, but is free in the lobby or bar. They charge 5 euros for 1 hour of wifi in your room. The other complaint is they do have events here at this hotel on the weekends. There was a party at one of the restaurants that was in the atrium and we could here the guests partying, talking, kids screaming up until midnight and there were still guests chatting outside in the atrium until 6am. We only had 1 night of uncomfortable sleep because of the party noise but the rest of the stay was very quiet.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Valencia Hotel
- The Westin Valencia Hotel Valencia
- Westin Valencia
- Valencia Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the exclusive The Westin Valencia, 5* G.L. Located in the city center in an impressive historic building, it is the ideal choice to discover the city and enjoy a exquisite atmosphere. It offers 135 confortable rooms and suites, with Westin Heavenly Beds, restaurants, meeting rooms, bars, wellness center and Mediterranean gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.