“Best way to see the backcountry of Valencia province” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 106 Activities in Valencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Guided Mountain Bike Tours, Bike Rental, and special 2-Day Mountain Bike Skills Courses for beginners. Discover the mountains, valleys and coastal wetlands of Valencia with private tour guide. Quality bikes for hire. Routes of all types to suit all abilities including complete beginner, children, families and experienced mountain bikers.
Montreal, Canada
“Best way to see the backcountry of Valencia province”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Spend a day or a week with David and you will see the most beautiful countryside of Valencia province on mountain bikes that are well maintained and perfect for the terrain. Accomodation can be organised as well to make the complete mountain bike getaway.

Visited March 2013
David W, Owner at Mountain Biking Valencia Private Tours, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Hi Scott,
Many thanks for the review. It´s always a pleasure to organise bespoke breaks. It was a pleasure to meet you and to share the trails with you.
David.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Bespoke Mountain Biking in Amazing Countryside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I can highly recommend David as he's a very experienced and intuitive instructor who gave me the right balance of instruction and freedom to extend myself in a safe and fun way. This resulted an awesome day mountain biking in some spectacular country.
I gave him my brief via email and he tailored a ride that delivered on my expectations.
He gave excellent value for money and provided very well maintained equipment.

Visited January 2013
England
“'Hills & Skills' :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We went on two very enjoyable guided bike rides with Dave who provided a very professional service and well maintained Trek bikes. A few ‘hills and skills’ top tips were provided to ensure we were riding safely and efficiently. It’s a popular area for mountain biking with plenty of off road trails that climb into the mountains and drop into villages where you can stop for a morning coffee.

Dave also provided us with a walking route up Alt Benicadell – the views were tremendous.

We visited at the end of November and each day was sunny with temperatures around 20 so ideal for an active break away from the wet and windy weather at home.

Thanks Dave for the photos and good luck with your business in future.

Valencia, Spain
“Great bespoke MTB ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed the trail ride that David organised for some friends and myself. It was designed perfectly for our riding ability and proved to be really fun. With stop offs for coffee and lunch, the whole day was really well planned. Plus, we got to take in some great views of the Valencian countryside. I would certainly recommend one of David's trips for anyone interested in cycling whatever their level.

“Fantastic Day Out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and I travelled from Madrid for the weekend to partake in a bespoke mountain biking tour with Dave Warrington from Nature trail. It was one of the best days out we've had in a such a long time! I had never biked before and my husband is a keen biker so it was up to Dave to come up with an itinerary that would suit us both. Quite a tall order but he prepared the day just right. It was a perfect mix of skills training and off road cycling experience through what can only be described as some of the most beautiful scenery you can imagine. Think lush green mountains, farm lands, rivers, orange groves, amazing views and hundreds of km of rocky mountain terrain. We stayed in Xatvia at a small hotel recommended by Dave and it was perfect for our short stay. Its a fantastic old Valencian town, with a rich history and lots of good places to eat and drink. We will definitely be returning for some more cycling next year and probably the year after too. Can't recommend it enough!

Visited November 2012
David W, Owner at Mountain Biking Valencia Private Tours, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
It was a pleasure to meet you and to provide the trip. I particularly liked the way that you understood my flexible and bespoke style of operating and that together we designed exactly what you wanted. Hope to see you again soon! David.