“MTB weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 105 Activities in Valencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Guided Mountain Bike Tours, Bike Rental, and special 2-Day Mountain Bike Skills Courses for beginners. Discover the mountains, valleys and coastal wetlands of Valencia with private tour guide. Quality bikes for hire. Routes of all types to suit all abilities including complete beginner, children, families and experienced mountain bikers.
Leuven, Belgium
“MTB weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

During our holiday in Valencia we booked a weekend consisting of 2 nights at one of his local partners (la casona de ferrona) and a one day guided tour. The bed & breakfast was superb with very friendly people and everything was as clean as can be.
It was our first time mountainbiking and it was a great experience! David (the tour guide) first wanted to have a talk with us the day before to see what we were looking for, and I think he perfectly delivered what we asked for. The bikes are in perfect shape and there was just a very safe atmosphere all around. We did about 40km if i remember correctly, which took us about 8h. David really cares about your experience and when you hire him theres no rush, if you ever want to have a break or take a picture or anything, all you have to do is say so.
He took us to some beautiful places and there were some very nice tracks. I felt like he really knew the area well and knew a lot of shortcuts or extensions to the route.

We had a great weekend in La Drova and we have David and the people of La cassona de ferrando to thank for that!

Visited September 2012
David W, Owner at Mountain Biking Valencia Private Tours, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
It was a pleasure to provide the weekend for you. You both understood the "tailor-made" nature of our services and I´m delighted that you used that to your benefit. As for the biking, you were great clients, listened carefully, kept yourselves safe and did fantastically well. Many thanks for leaving the review. Best wishes, David.

Barnsley
“Excellent Guided Biking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Earlier this year we enjoyed a marvelous days guided mountain bike tour with Mountain Biking Valencia. We are keen bikers and the tour that Dave took us on was excellent, great climbs, long descents, single track with some technical sections and fantastic views. The tour included the use of top spec well maintained bikes with helmets gloves etc.
I have no hesitation in reccomending Valencia Biking and will certainly use the company again.
Thank You.

Visited April 2012
Swadlincote, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Mountain biking Valencia offered a great service and were knowledgeable and genuinely helpful. We were given advice on routes and although we didn't have a guided day out this time we will be back and will be taking Dave up on his offer of a more challenging route for my husband and a bit of technique instruction for me.

Visited September 2012
“A unique & fantastic experience - a must for any mountain bikers in Spain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

I could not recommend mountain biking valencia highly enough. If you are a mountain bike enthusiast, or, like me, trying to build your skills and have a bit of fun, I would not hesitate to travel a significant distance to spend a day or so with Dave. Our experience was absolutely fantastic and began with a skills day. Although myself and my friend have a very different level of skill Dave was able to perfectly tune the day to ensure we were both enjoying ourselves and learning along the way. I finished the day a much better mountain biker than at the start and we embarked on a further day of biking a few days later. Dave took into account our skills and preferences to plan the route and ensured fun was had. Dave is a truly fantastic teacher and displays a remarkable level of patience and encouragement. The experience made our holiday and I wouldn't hesitate to return and do it all over again. Mountain biking Valencia is a unique and brilliant company and should be written into any Valencian holiday itinerary.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I am an experienced mountain biker and wanted a challenging day out whilst on holiday with family in Spain. David provided just that with a 41Km ride in the mountains with stunning scenery and over 1000m of climbing. The bike was excellent and clearly well maintained and David was an extremely good guide. The price was good too. I'll certainly be signing up for another ride with David if we go to the same area of Spain again.

Visited August 2012