Was visiting Valencia for a business trip. Other than the location of the hotel (which could have better public transport connections), it was a very pleasant stay. Good service, nice rooms, affordable prices (esp. considering the quality of the hotel). Breakfast was excellent, by the way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silken Puerta Valencia is set 5 minutes' walk from Valencia's Mestalla Stadium and 15 minutes' walk from the City of Arts and Sciences. It features free Wi-Fi and an a la carte restaurant.The Puerta Valencia offers chic, contemporary decor designed by Javier Mariscal. Its air-conditioned rooms are spacious and have parquet floors, satellite TV and a desk.The Puerta Valencia Restaurant serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine, specialising in rice-based dishes. There is also a cafe-bar, which serves tapas and cocktails in the evening.The hotel features a large, on-site parking facility, available at an extra cost. The nearest Metro station, Aragon, is around 400 metres away and connects guests to the city's old town and cathedral in 10 minutes. The beach is just over one kilometre from the Silken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silken Puerta Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Valencia Hotel Valencia
- Silken Puerta Hotel Valencia
- Valencia Silken Puerta Hotel