El Museo Nacional de Ceramica y de las Artes Suntuarias Gonzalez Marti
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
55 attraction reviews
“That's a door!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

What a beautiful place. My daughter was able to view this with our tour group, but unfortunately, I was not able to attend. My purse and camera were stolen previously that day and I had to complete paperwork at the Police Station. BEWARE at all times in Valencia! Also avoid Spain during the heat of the Summer. My daughter said the Museo de Ceramica was lovely! I will have to take her word for that!

Visited August 2013

london, uk
5 attraction reviews
“An interesting and astounding museum and house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I agree with others that the house is the best part of this museum but the ceramics are worth a look too.

The house has amazing decoration inside and out all at a reasonable price

Visited June 2014
Singapore, Singapore
44 attraction reviews
“excellent 3 in 1 museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I viisted Valencia during the fallas week. The ceramica museum is located next to my hotel in Valencia. Admission was free during the fallas week.The museum is a great destination ---it contains an exhibition on ceramics & a modern ceramic collection& it is housed in a former palace. The palace interiors are carefully restored & ornate. I love the blue room with its wall murals of cherubs & antique engraved chairs upholstered in baby blue. View the grand carriages on display in the lobby--equivalent to the modern limousines of today.A Must see for all visitors to Valencia!

Visited March 2014
Valencian Country, Spain
4 attraction reviews
“Worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I saw the facade of this building in previous visits to Valencia, this year I decide to pay a visit and found it beautiful my surprise was a stoning carriage from the XVIII century. Free entrance on Sat. evening and all Sunday with free guide visits. My guide Jesus was just perfect, very friendly and professional. You can take pictures of all the collection, no charge.

I will recommend to take the guided tour and then stay in the museum to hang around a bit more.

Visited January 2014
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
“Suprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I had a few hours to fill in, so decided to visit the ceramics museum - and I am so pleased I did!

Entry is free (or was when I was there on Friday). Downstairs is a beautiful old house, restored to look like a small palace, with plenty of multi-lingual information. It was truly spectacular, and better that some of the real palaces about. Upstairs is the more 'museumy' bit with glass cabinets of amazing old ceramics.

Definitely worth a visit.

Visited October 2013

Travelers who viewed El Museo Nacional de Ceramica y de las Artes Suntuarias Gonzalez Marti also viewed

Been to El Museo Nacional de Ceramica y de las Artes Suntuarias Gonzalez Marti? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage El Museo Nacional de Ceramica y de las Artes Suntuarias Gonzalez Marti, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.