“Great service and food” 5 of 5 stars

+34 963 28 09 81
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Che Baires is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #341 of 2,340 Restaurants in Valencia
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Stourbridge, West Midlands
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I do not eat steak a lot as I am fussy and will not eat fat on meat. I did not have to worry here. I tried the steak. Had it cooked to perfection and it was very tasty and well seasoned. So much so that I visited the restaurant every other day for my stay. My wife is vegetarian and sometimes hard to please in Spain as she does not eat fish either and can be limited to choice in restaurants. No problem here they had some choices for her and even catered for requests not on the menu.
They guy who looks after the place speaks perfect English so no problem with communication. I can speak a little Spanish but sometimes you have to rely on your mother tongue.
People who have marked the restaurant down - I can not understand - Not from my experience anyway. I would highly recommend.

• Visited March 2012