Congratulations Hotel Montiboli your the best.
We have just returned from the most relaxing and perfect 4 day break at this amazing hotel.
Have to admit that I have been coming here for over 20 years and I love it.
Take it from me you will love it.
Just a dream. My wife and I had our wedding hear 4 years ago and I see from the reviews and the couple planning their wedding at the hotel during our stay its now a popular destination.
This is a wise move as my wife and I can endorse 100%
The food is to die for and the wines & bar prices are fair.
Note this is a chic and special hotel that attracts a unique mix of classy couples of all ages.
Serious chill out romantic old school hotel, if this sounds boring yes your right it's not for you so stay away and leave it for those who adore peace tranquility romantic evenings with absolutely magical views of the ocean at sunset . This is the hotel to propose then plan the wedding at and return for anniversary holidays for the rest of your days.
Oh, plus fabulous spar with treatment rooms and pool or separate gym and 2 more stunning pools and small beach area private access to all.
I am about to book a short stay in september as I'm missing it already.
It goes without saying the Montiboli Hotel staff are just wonderful and service is faultless.
Also good to know that a hotel like this attracts a better class of guest. My wife and I often liken it to an mix of Agatha Christie Poirot, Jacques Tati and The Love Boat!
And if you don't understand best you book elsewhere!
Free WiFi even worked by pools and beach!
But don't play music loud or treat the hotel like an office or I will toss you device in the sea.
Peace & Tranquility prevails at this hotel.
Fab cocktails in romantic bar or terrace.
I would suggest a car rental as this hotel is remote and not much to do nearby.
Great for 3 or 4 days half or full board basis superb value.
Can't see why people say this hotel is expensive? its not. Again if you think that it's not for you.
Enjoy your stay.
See you in September.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Montiboli Hotel Villajoyosa
- Servigroup Montiboli Hotel
- El Montiboli Villajoyosa
- El Montiboli Hotel Villajoyosa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servigroup Montíboli has the privilege of being located on an impressive cliff-side setting, surrounded by the Mediterranean sea, two beaches (one of them naturist) and beautiful gardens on the outskirts of Villajoyosa.Facilities and services: The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools, one overlooking the cliff top, and another one in “Torre Paradís” (Paradise Tower), and also an indoor heated pool at the Wellness & Spa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Servigroup, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Servigroup Montiboli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.