I stayed at this hotel Sun 15.09.13 - Sun 22.09.13.
This is a hotel worthy of 4 star status, it has superb facilities:
(1) enormous restaurant serving breakfast and evening dinner buffet style. Drinks with evening dinner are extra cost.
(2) Fitness gym with a large range of what appears to be very high quality equipment.
(3) Spa, I cannot comment on this as I did not use it.
(4) Three outdoor swinmming pools and large poolside areas for relaxing in the shade / sunbathing.
(5) Spacious air conditioned bedroom, with a large balcony. The TV had some UK channels.
(6) Postbox in the hotel reception area, but note that there are no postbox collections on Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
(7) Very nice ground floor bar and cafe area.
The hotel reception staff and restaurant staff were always very helpful.
The hotel seems to be located in a very quiet area, although there are a lot of other hotels nearby it was a nice area to stay in for a week.
The only negative comment that I have is that there was no kettle in the bedroom for tea / coffee making. There is a supermarket across the road from the hotel which I used several times whilst I was staying at this hotel (to buy things for lunches).
A coach transfer from Alicante airport to the hotel, arranged by the tour operator, via the toll motorway, was about 1 hour (with no stops on the way) on Sunday.
If staying at this hotel on holiday, I suggest that you visit Altea, Calpe old town and Alicante old town.
- Also Known As:
- Ar Diamante Beach Spa Hotel And Convention Centre
- Diamante Beach Calpe
- Hotel Diamante Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your AR Diamante Beach SPA Hotel & Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.