“Worst restaurant ever!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
South Shields, United Kingdom
“Worst restaurant ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Now I like garlic but this place takes the biscuit - i had a seafood platter at €20 and my hubby fish with potatoes - the whole lot was just a plate of bones, shell and garlic. They attempted to con me into the fruit de mere which although looked nice at €50 per kg was a tad expensive even for my birthday! Service was lack lustre and the food was appalling - when we spoke to them it was similar to a scene from fawlty towers - this place ruined my birthday - we have eaten here before (Nov 2012) and it was satisfactory therefore did not bother checking Trip Advisor before going - wish to God I had now! BE WARNED! !

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Be warned!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Just returned from Benidorm yesterday and could not wait to give you a Warning! about the experience i had with the manager and his bully work force at this restaurant. My boyfriend and i ordered a T-bone steak which was questionable and could not cut let alone eat. I refused to pay for something that we could not eat. The waiter tried to intimidate us and said he would call the police. I ask for the manager lifting the plates to show him we could not cut them they were so bad. The manager proceeded to attack me grabbing me by my throat, his work force carried out their bulling tactics on my boyfriend and tried to take money out of his pockets. We managed to break free from them after asking them to involve the local police then they let us leave. I should of waited for the police because i was left badly bruised around my neck. PLEASE LET THIS BE A WARNING TO YOU ALL! DO NOT GO NEAR THIS PLACE!

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Arrogant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Visited here on June 11th 2014 & all they wanted was your cash. Myself & my partner had a shellfish platter & a bottle of wine. No bread or coffees were offered after and nobody asked if we enjoyed the food. The staff just wanted us out of the way so the table could be used again but not after presenting me with a bill for 115euros. I warned everyone I met not to use the place & also told other Spanish restauranteurs how we were treated. They weren't very impressed.

“Don't waste your time or money visiting this place !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food was dreadful, the waiter had an attitude problem, the manager simply didn't care. The toilets were dirty. Don't spend any of your money or time visiting this place...

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Don't do it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

With all the other restaurants full we went here. Its not good and not bad. It depends on what you eat and how lucky you are.

Examples:

Chicken paella with virtually no chicken, otherwise tasty.

T Bone steak that wasn't! I'm fairly sure it was steak but it sure wasn't T Bone.

My advice? Book one of the many smaller restaurants and give this a miss....