We initially booked to stay for 3 night but only lasted one !! Where to start ???
1. The place stank. It was terrible, obviously a problem with the plumbing, but it made us feel sick.
2. The room, OMG !!! We were on the 7th floor in a room with no locking patio door !!! I didn't feel safe for the whole time I was there. We were right underneath the rooftop terrace that you could hear people walking on ! It contained 2 little camp beds (I have slept on better in a tent) that just felt dirty !!
3. I couldn't even bring myself to consider eating there, apart from the smell, the dining room was dirty.
4. The nightly 'Cabaret' was appalling !! Entertainment should contain people with talent, not a bunch of fools, over dressed and miming to songs. That type of 'entertainment' was funny (ish) 25 years ago !!
Overall, the place was a huge let down and an insult to the 'pink pound' that seems to be there target market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A budget priced Hotel in the centre of the Old Town of Benidorm. At the top end of Tapas Alley. Facilties open to Residents and Non Residents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Royal Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Hotel Benidorm