Well where do I start->
- very cheap €10 each per night (wouldn't wanna pay much more anyways)
- easy check in, quick and 3 hours early, and check out extra 2 hours.
-Great shower (powerful)
-Lots of room for clothes to hang up
-very close to beach and shops.
-One radiator leaked all over suitcase
-phone was hanging off wall
-tv was crackling and couldn't get half channels it advertised
-2 out of 3 staff members I see were rude
-no food was on offer but tbh wouldn't have had any so doesn't matter about that for me
-pool had loads of wasps in it
-there was a glass panel smashed near pool and if u had kids there not sort of thing u wanna see
-gap in fence near pool with a 8ft drop so would worry if kids went near it.
-not once offered us clean towels and didn't clean room at all for whole time we was there (4 days)
Can't think of much else but I went with 3 other guys for a 40th but was thinking of taking kids and gf there next year but I have 3 kids and don't think it would be suitable with the glass panel being smashed and gap in fence unless they make for of a effort in the holiday season July/August,didn't seem bothered in November!
Thanks hope it helps.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Apartamentos Levante Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Levante Club Hotel Benidorm
- Levante Club Apartments Benidorm