Have stayed here before on a number of occasions, but not been for a few years. Hotels about a 15 minute walk down to the front, but plenty of bars nearby if you want them. Hotel is very clean, and the rooms are lovely and big with flatscreen tv showing bbc, itv, sky sports etc, bathrooms are big too with 2 sinks, shower over bath loo and bidet.
The foods good but i dont think its as good as it was, seem to have a lot of "wet" food, cheaper cuts of meat with a sauce, and not as many carveries as they use to do, but the sunday roast beef with yorkshire puds was good, and the gala dinner on a friday night was also good, breakfast was the best meal of the day, but you wont go hungry at this hotel, always something you can find.
Entertainment still good, something on every night, so you dont need to go out if you dont want to, animation team work very hard and put some good shows on, also have acts on downstairs and 3 times a week in the piano bar which is adults only.
Ifound the staff to be friendly and also the thomson reps were good too.
My only complaint was the time thomson picked us up on departure day, they picked us up at 06.45, over four hours before our flight at 11.05, there were no other pickups as the coach was full, its roughly 45 minutes to alicante airport so we were there before 8, far too early, so nobody had breakfast, they opened up the restaurant at 06.30, so if you were very quick and lucky you might get a brew and a ham/cheese cob. So come on thomson get it right or get the hotel to open up a bit earlier so we can have something to eat before we set off.
All in all we had a good week and would return to this hotel, weather was good to: :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun, beach and sea are waiting for you in Benidorm. Fun and comfort.... at the Flamingo Oasis Hotel. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is located in the Mediterranean's leading tourist resort: Benidorm, which has all the services needed to meet the needs of the millions of tourists who visit the city all year round. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is in the new part of the city. It is a four-star all-inclusive hotel with 398 comfortable rooms and many facilities to make your holidays as fun and entertaining as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Oasis Benidorm
- Flamingo Oasis Hotel Benidorm
- Benidorm Flamingo Hotel Oasis
- Hotel Flamingo Oasis Benidorm