Ive just come back from a 3 night stay with the girls at this hotel,it was a last min booking but we were very happy with our choice.
The hotel staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help you and we found this in all area of the hotel,the all insclive was very good and a good choice ,the restaraunt was very clean with a good choice of food...dont get there too early though as the people at the hotel like a queue!!!
The rooms were basic but very clean and this was done daily,although alittle too early in my eyes,
the only 2 down ints to this hotel is the pool area seems to get very little sun and by 2pm was all in the shade,also the walk to town as abit too long,its fine in the day(about 10/15 mins)but in the evening the girls and I found we were abit away from the action but i guess this would suit some?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun, beach and sea are waiting for you in Benidorm. Fun and comfort.... at the Flamingo Oasis Hotel. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is located in the Mediterranean's leading tourist resort: Benidorm, which has all the services needed to meet the needs of the millions of tourists who visit the city all year round. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is in the new part of the city. It is a four-star all-inclusive hotel with 398 comfortable rooms and many facilities to make your holidays as fun and entertaining as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your Flamingo Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Oasis Benidorm
- Flamingo Oasis Hotel Benidorm
- Benidorm Flamingo Hotel Oasis
- Hotel Flamingo Oasis Benidorm