We chose all inclusive package for 4 days. We have stayed at other hotels in the Magic chain in the past and this hotel is by far better than any other hotel we have stayed in in Benidorm. Rooms really spacious immaculately clean and public areas are very well kept.
On first day there was a snack bar around the pool, however from the second day the hotel chose to close this area. We were told that this was because the Spanish guests were not all-inclusive and so it was not worth their while opening these areas. This was the only disappointing comment I can made. Food was still available but not in snack form.
For an extra €6 per day you can opt in to upgrade your all inclusive package so that you get branded alcohol.
The beauty of this chain is that you can use your all inclusive package in all of the other "magic" hotels in Benidorm.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and will return again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Aqua Rock Gardens Hotel
- Magic Aqua Rock Gardens Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Benidorm
- Magic Tropicana Benidorm
- Magic Rock Gardens
- Magic Rock Gardens Benidorm
- Magic Rock Hotel
- Magic Rock
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stag and Hens celebrations are not welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Magic Aqua Rock Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.