We stayed here halfboard 29/03/13 - 01/04/13 had a fantastic Easter weekend break away. We got a taxi from Aliante airport to the hotel and paid approx 80 euro each way. The hotel is lovely with very spacious clean rooms, fantastic hot shower with great water pressure. Only thing missing was no hairdryer. There was a fridge in the room and a safe that you had to pay 16 euro for the key from reception but i got 10 euro back when i handed the key in. Food was gorgeous & never stuck for choice. The hotel staff were all friendly and helpful besides one grumpy receptionist lady where everything seemed to be too much trouble but the other 2 lads on reception we saw were really helpful, the bar/pool staff were great too. Hotel was in a quiet part of Benidorm and we found it too quiet for us. We got a taxi to the New part of Benidorm one night and this cost approx 15 euro each way. Only a short walk from the beach with access via steps, walking down was ok but could have done with oxygen after walking back up them, we walked around every other time after.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Torre Dorada Hotel Benidorm
- Servigroup Torre Dorada Hotel
- Torre Dorada Benidorm
- Torre Dorada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 m. from Benidorm's Poniente Beach, in a quiet residential area.Privileged views to sea, mountain and the Terra Mítica theme park.Facilities and services:Hotel recommended for families.Large swimming pool for adults and another one for children, sun terrace equipped with sunbeds and parasols. Garden area, bar-terrace and children’s playground. Delfi children’s club (high season) with its own mascot, workshops and activities. Elegant bar-lounge overlooking the pool area. Games room.New Servigroup boutique with souvenirs, gifts and accessories.For the youngest members of the family (in high season), the hotel has a miniclub with blackboards, desks, paintings, handicraft workshops, music and children’s films, all supervised by qualified staff.Entertainment programme in high season and live music at night.Free wifi connection throughout the hotel, including outoor areas.Internet connection at reception (supplement).Hotel-owned covered/outdoor parking spaces (supplement): 134.Rooms:243 rooms with superb views: air conditioning, heating, full bathroom, balcony, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV, mini fridge, safe (supplement) and electronic safety locks.The flat screen TVs provide a new digital system with 60 national and international channels and 15 music channels.Restaurant:Restaurant with buffet service and show cooking. A selected and varied assortment of dishes including themed dishes, vegetarian choices and delicious desserts. Special celiac menu available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Servigroup, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Servigroup Torre Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.