Me, my partner and my 1yr old daughter stopped her from the 2nd November until the 9th November, We emailed the apartment a few days before we arrived asking for a room high up facing the sea, we were not disapointed.
When we arrived we were given the room 20E which had a perfect view over Benidorm, it was great at night looking at the cross lit up and also seeing all the boats going by the island and seeing all the planes taking off and landing at Alicante airport,
The reception staff were really good, especially Elena and Maria, the men who did the reception through the night were very miserable and not interested in helping with anything though.
We wanted to weigh our cases down stairs in the luggage room the night before we left but the guy on reception wouldn't let us, he said we could do it in the morning before we left and that it was free to use the scales, it was infact 1€ to use them we found out the next morning.
It is also 50c for 45mins use of the TV of which we thought was ok, we had BBC1 Ch5 and Skynews and either skysports news or skysports depending what they had on in the bar.
We only heard the donkey a few times but he didn't bother us at all, also you can hear a cockeril, but again that didn't bother us.
As for muggers alley, we used it quite a few times with no problem, you just need to keep your wits about you, we also saw the mattresses in the waste ground next door but never saw anyone sleeping on them or anyone ever going through the bins outside.
The rooms are basic but have everything you need, I will be stopping her again the the future without a doubt, we had a very enjoyablee stay here and were very lucky to have had good weather for the week we were there.
If we hadn't already booked up to stop at the Flamingo Oasis for 2wks in May I would have booked up to stop here as we totally enjoyed it and will be asking to stop again in room 20E when we visit the Paraiso 10 again the the future.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso 10 Apartments
- Paraiso Ten Apartments Hotel
- Paraiso Ten Apartments Benidorm
- Paraiso Ten Apartments Hotel Benidorm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marvill manage 100 apartments at the Paraiso 10. Services include 24 hour reception, swimming pool, weekly cleaning service, linen change. Extras: internet access, wash and dry laundry, tennis court. One bedroom apartments for 4 people, two beds in bedroom, sofa bed in the lounge. Heating -air conditioning, TV, kitchen with fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, mini oven, electric hobs. Enjoy a drink and snacks, at the Paradise Corner, our modern cafe-bar with friends and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Paraiso Ten Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.