I have being going to Benidorm for the last several years and I have always stayed at the Cristal Park but due the standards dropping there I decided to try another Hotel and having read the reviews on here I picked the Sandos Monaco.
This was a great choice the hotel is in an excellant location near to both old and new towns and about a 2 minute walk to the beach.
The rooms are of a good size and very clean with a very good air conditioning.
The food is excellant and with a very varied choice with show cooking at lunch and dinner
The staff all very friendly Moon does a good job at the bar.
I am glad I stayed and will be going back again and would recommened this hotel to anyone
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Monaco Hotel
- Sandos Monaco Hotel And Spa
- Sandos Monaco Hotel Benidorm
- Monaco Hotel Benidorm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 250 metres from Benidorm’s Levante Beach, this modern all-inclusive hotel offers an outdoor pool, sun terrace and spa. The air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony and satellite TV.The soundproofed rooms at Sandos Monaco Hotel & Spa feature a furnished terrace with panoramic views across Benidorm. They include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The buffet restaurant serves creative regional and international dishes. There is a snack bar offering refreshments, such as ice cream, and Sandos Monaco also has a bar.The spa area at Sandos Monaco Hotel is equipped with a sauna, jacuzzi and gym, and massage services are available. There is a games room with a table tennis table, and Wi-Fi is free in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.