I have been trying to think what I can add to say about this hotel other than we are just another holiday maker who has had a wonderful time there.
We stayed 25 March. When we arrived we explained there was a couple and a single. The reception staff could not have been nicer trying to get us rooms on the same floor although the two bookings had been made a different times. We ended up on floor 7 which was just high enough to have great views, double overlooking the pool and a triple room only used by my cousin for her sole use. How great is that!!!!! Both rooms were just what we expected from all the other reviews, very clean, modern, and extremely comfortable. The food and restaurant again had everything we could wish for. All 3 us have different tastes but always found just what we wanted be it fish, salad or just really well cooked roast. We never found a queue at any station the staff were really friendly and always had a happy smile.
The entertainment was average but Rachel got everyone joining in but was not pushy, again she talked to everyone, thank you for making us so welcome. Good laugh was had at the archery, and the certificate is on the wall and will always remind us of you.
Having watched the TV we were a bit worried about the area of Benidorm, being as we are over 65 but we loved it. The hotel is just a very short walk to the prom and shops so there was always something to look at, even did a bit of sunbathing on the great sand. Not sure I would want to be there in the high season though. The Sandos was full when we stayed and we would really recommend it to others and are looking to book again next March. Thank you to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: It is an innovative 4-star hotel for adults only located in a unique place of Benidorm and offers modern and quality facilities such as its spa. It is located between the Levante beach (450 mts) and the city center . ROOMS : It has 199 Standard rooms (Deluxe) type, equipped with two large single beds, flat screen satellite TV, air-conditioning and heating, bathroom with hairdryer , terrace with panoramic views and free wifi, mini - bar and safe (with charge). The Select all inclusive programme offers additional services such as special amenities, coffee and tea, free safe and bathrobe in room, 1 bottle of cava at arrival, 1 free entrance to the Spa circuit per person per stay, access to the Select Club Lounge (a private room with internet, television, daily newspapers, soft drinks, snacks and high quality beverages). FACILITIES: Outdoor adults pool and jacuzzi, elevator, bar- cafeteria, buffet restaurant and show cooking . Safety deposit boxes Wi-Fi, fitness center, Turkish bath, Finnish sauna and beauty center, spa facilities and wellness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Monaco Hotel Benidorm
- Sandos Monaco Hotel And Spa
- Monaco Hotel Benidorm