The Fiesta park is situated in the old town and is a 7 euro taxi ride from the main attractions of Benidorm. The food was typically Spanish, which is hardly surprising as the majority of the guests were the Spanish O.A.P's. English guests were placed on the 1st floor and our room was above the bar and "Disco" which ended at 12.30 each evening. The majority of English guest were Stag and Hen parties, who arrived back in the hotel between 2 a.m. and 6.30 a.m. Just in time to hear the cleaners scrape the bar floor with the metal chairs when cleaning the Bar areas. Rooms were clean and appropiate for Spain we had a shower but the boys had a bath so the best of both worlds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Fiesta Park is located in the heart of Benidorm, just a few minutes from Poniente beach. The Hotel is modern, comfortable and exquisitely decorated, while our services will ensure that your holidays are unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Park Hotel Benidorm
- Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Hotel Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Fiesta Hotel Benidorm