I was very impressed with this hotel, even more so after reading some of the reviews on here. On arrival, clean, bright and pleasant staff. We arrived after meal times but were still offered something to eat. Food in general was really good! Always plenty to choose from and it was hot! There was variations from chicken dinners to fish and chips. All very tasty! Drinks were great, cocktails, baileys, vodkas pretty much anything you wanted. Rooms, yes small but basic, I mean what do you need it for, a sleep and a wash. It was clean and safe, it's all you need really. House keeping was a bit naughty just walking into the room one morning without knocking but overall rooms were ok. Pool was good aswell, no running for sun beds or fighting for towel spots it was fairly chilled and quiet. Great sun trap from the hours of 12-6. No wind and plenty sunshine. I would certainly stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Fiesta Park is located in the heart of Benidorm, just a few minutes from Poniente beach. The Hotel is modern, comfortable and exquisitely decorated, while our services will ensure that your holidays are unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Park Hotel Benidorm
- Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Hotel Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Fiesta Hotel Benidorm