“Lovely Food.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Located on the edge of old town and close to the sea is this welcoming, well presented restaurant. The staff are friendly and attentive.

The menu had a large variety of dishes to chose from and a good house wine.

I had the confit of duck, which I thought was amazing.

Although this venue is a little more expensive than others in the area, it's worth the paying the extra.

I would recommend.

Visited May 2013

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Very Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Just returned from a holiday in Benidorm where we stayed at a nearby all inclusive hotel, we had walked past this place several times taking a peak at what the guests were eating and it looked fab.

We treat ourselves on our final day to a meal here and found it to be superb, we (me my wife and daughter) all had a pizza to start which was very authentic and only bettered in Italy. We all had a desert I had Tiramisu my wife had cheesecake and my daughter had a chocolate desert all were out of this world we also enjoyed sparkling wine and coffees the bill came to around 50 euros but was worth every cent.

I would definately recommend this place to all.

Enjoy!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Family friendly restaurant with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Lucky to find this family friendly restaurant on the prom. Great food at reasonable price. Paid €60 for 2 adults, 2 children, including deserts and drinks. Extensive menu mainly Italian, but also with other meat & fish dishes. Warm friendly atmosphere with nice decor.
Staying in Asia Garden and looking for a more casual alternative, this one ticked all the boxes.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Espoo, Finland
“Great food at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We enter this restaurant for dinner without knowing it beforehand, but we were really surprised by the quality of the food. For starters we shared some dishes rather spanish, like steamed mussels and fried baby-calamar, both super fresh and well done, really tasty. Then we went for some Italian main course, spagetthi al vongole, mushroom risotto and meat tortellini with a mushroom, truffle and cheese sauce, it was the best pasta I've ever eaten. Highly recommended, not super cheap, but I don't think it was too much for the quality of the food. Service was nice, without anything special. Desserts were also very nice, specially the Tiramisú.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Great pizza and veal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is a fantastic restaurant on puniante beach. The pizzas r superb and limon veal was tender. I highly recommend u leave some space for desert. Chocolate nutella pizza and hot apple pie r fantastic

• Visited June 2012