This is a very good apartment! Great price and very spacious and clean! Kitchen and living area very nice and has an English TV which is very nice. We had 4 people in an apartment and there was plenty of room with a room with a double bed, and one with a twin. Outside has a clean pool, and the only faults with that is that the outside has grass and soil which does not mix as well. It also has a tennis court which is nice and we did use it. There is also an indoor pool which is lovely! Its fairly warm and proves useful when the weather is a bit chilly. The apartment is just across the way from a bar which has very good priced drinks. The beach is a mere 800m away and is lovely. It is 5 minutes away from some night life and tapas bars e.t.c... If you are flying from Alicante airport it takes about 30 minutes via Taxi, and perhaps a bit further for Bus.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Benidorm Hotel
- Maeva Residence Benidorm Hotel Benidorm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The great family friendly and lively resort of Benidorm with lots to do and see. Newly built comfortable self catering Maeva residences with fantastic sea views. Something for everyone from watersports, tennis, squash, go-karting, golf and bowling to theme parks and water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pierre & Vacances and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Benidorm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.