“Simply Great” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 529 Restaurants in Benidorm
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Simply Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We ate twice Vagabond after being recomended by a bar owner. Food wine and service simply great and great choice from an interesting menu. Marie the waitress really friendly and made both evenings special. We will definately be going back

Visited October 2012

london
“Nice Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Nice little restarant in old town, great food and excellent service, gets very busy would recomend booking

Visited November 2012
“Can't compliment this place highly enough”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had the pleasure of recently "stumbling" upon this restaurant while on a recent break, with 2 friends, in Benidorm.

The restaurant itself is small, comfortable and intimate. The chef (who I suspect is the owner) and the waitress were friendly and pleasant. The chef even asked if I'd been there before...I obviously have "one of those faces" :-)

The chef recommended the muscles for starters, which I ordered and absolutely loved. For main I had chicken stuffed with spinach & ricotta, with a peach sauce.....which I devoured. Can't remember what I had for dessert, but you can bet I scoffed that too.

The food was one of the best meals (and fantastic value) that I think I've ever had.

If I'm ever in Benidorm again, this will be my first port of call for something to eat and I would advise you to make it yours too.

I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Well done to all at The Vagabond and keep up the "good work"

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
spain
“A very pleasant experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visited The Vagabond on 20th October 1012. We arrived 30 minutes early as the weather was not good enough to wander around. The restaurant was already busy but our early arrival didn't bother Frederick, his wife or their very helpful waitress at all.

The welcome was warm and the food excellent. My wife mentioned it was my birthday when she phoned to book but it was only an aside mention. However, Frederick made a real fuss of us, provided a cake and cava and insisted everyone in the restaurant sang Happy Birthday. (much to my enbarrasement)

I would recommend The Vagabond without hesitation

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We first came to the Vagabond last year & enjoyed it so much we made sure we reserved a table on our most recent visit to Benidorm mid October.
The food is really excellent here, my steak was cooked to perfection, the best in Benidorm!
Frederick is so welcoming & friendly, he ensures he talks to all his guests & this is a nice touch. The only thing I would say we missed this year is Matthew, his old waiter. But apart from that we will definitely return on our next visit to Benidorm.

Visited October 2012