We stayed 21st September to 28th September 2010 we absoutely loved the hotel we stayed in the Annex which was a lovely big room with plenty of space and really big balcony. We knew before we came that the Entertainment was only ballroom it did not make any difference to us, because most nights we went out. We did not spend any time round pool because we went the beach but pool area looked clean with plenty of beds. The Restaurant Staff were brilliant understood me quite well even if I did not get my Spanish phrase quite right. The only problem that is in the Restaurant at Breakfast time they do offer chips which does not seem right, mostly basic food not really Spanish food, more catered for older persons and not really for other people. I did write on my comment sheet to the management that a new food station is needed with queing system for main food and they need to sort out what food goes with what especially salad stuff and other things, but I hope that they will sort that problem out in due course. No noise encountered only once or twice with people banging room doors. Cleaner excellent she cleaned every day and she is very polite I loved her singing in Spanish one morning. This hotel does cater for older people but we managed quite well and will hopefully be going to the hotel again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Servigroup Calypso is located 300 m. from Levante Beach in Benidorm.Facilities and services:Modern building with an elegant and attractive entrance.Large sun terrace with swimming pool for adults and children, sunbeds and parasols. Bar-terrace and garden area. Spacious and comfortable bar-lounge in the main building and lounge-bar “Gaudí” in the swimming pool area. Games room.Entertainment programme and disco music at night. Children’s playground.Free wifi connection throughout the hotel, including outoor areas.Internet area at reception area (supplement).Hotel-owned covered parking spaces (supplement): 105Rooms296 rooms with every comfort: air conditioning and heating by fan coil system, bathroom, balcony, direct dial telephone, LCD TV, mini fridge, safe (supplement) and intelligent locking system.The flat screen TVs provide a new digital system with 60 national and international channels and 15 music channels.Restaurant:Restaurant with buffet service and show cooking. A selected and varied assortment of dishes including themed dishes, vegetarian choices and delicious desserts. Special celiac menu available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Servigroup Calypso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Calypso Hotel Benidorm
- Servigroup Calypso Benidorm