Stayed at the Calypso for a week 1st week in August this was our second time. Travelled with my sister and 2 other couples. The rooms are very clean and spacious and the bathrooms have been modernised with a great walk In power shower!
My sister and I were on the top floor (11) with a really small balcony compared to our parents who were on the 7th floor their balcony was at least double the size of ours! If you can request a room with a street view (facing Morgans Tavern) and Ambassador, also I would have to say that been on the top floor we could never get the free wifi! So we went to our parents room to use it. Those would be my only complaints.
The food is really good with plenty of choice for all! I'm quite a fussy eater but always found something I liked. They have the show cooking every night with different choices of meats varying from steaks, veal, pork, chicken etc. I found there was a lot of fish too such as swordfish.
There were always plenty of salad, pizza, cold meats etc.
My favourite night was the Mexican themed night!
All the staff are friendly and go out of their way to help you.
The pool area is large with plenty of sunbeds available.
I never noticed any entertainment at the hotel but that never bothered us as we always ventured out to the many bars and pubs of benidorm.
I think the location of the hotel is brilliant- 5 to 10 minute walk to the Levante beach and also close to the bars with a short walk to the main square strip with the most nightlife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Servigroup Calypso is located 300 m. from Levante Beach in Benidorm.Facilities and services:Modern building with an elegant and attractive entrance.Large sun terrace with swimming pool for adults and children, sunbeds and parasols. Bar-terrace and garden area. Spacious and comfortable bar-lounge in the main building and lounge-bar “Gaudí” in the swimming pool area. Games room.Entertainment programme and disco music at night. Children’s playground.Free wifi connection throughout the hotel, including outoor areas.Internet area at reception area (supplement).Hotel-owned covered parking spaces (supplement): 105Rooms296 rooms with every comfort: air conditioning and heating by fan coil system, bathroom, balcony, direct dial telephone, LCD TV, mini fridge, safe (supplement) and intelligent locking system.The flat screen TVs provide a new digital system with 60 national and international channels and 15 music channels.Restaurant:Restaurant with buffet service and show cooking. A selected and varied assortment of dishes including themed dishes, vegetarian choices and delicious desserts. Special celiac menu available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Servigroup, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Servigroup Calypso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Calypso Hotel Benidorm
- Servigroup Calypso Benidorm