“excellent hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 194 Hotels in Benidorm
wales
“excellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011

just come back from this hotel and had a great time. when you arrived it was a quick to check in and friendly. the room i had, was at the front of the hotel and was quiet because the clubs was closed for holidays
the restaurant was good, and the food was very good. the staff were polite and friendly and always greeted you with a smile.
i will definately go back again as this hotel is in a good position for everything and i enjoyed my stay in the hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
MedplayaBenidorm, Med Playa Benidorm Guest Relations at MedPlaya Hotel Riudor, responded to this review, February 22, 2011
Hello!

Thank you for your feedback.
I'm glad to know you enjoyed your stay and that you found our staff friendly and our restaurant good.
Thanks for recommending us.
Just for you to know, we like to reward loyal Guests. So next time you come, I would suggest you apply for the free Amigo Card. You get points for coming that may be exchanged for different gifts like t-shirts, refreshments, free safe, etc. You choose.
If I can help you in any way, please contact me to benidorm@medplaya.com I'll be happy to answer back as soon as possible.

Med Playa Benidorm Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (282)
  • Polish first
Ebbw Vale, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011

Just returned this week from a weeks stay at the riudor. Fab spotlessly clean hotel, with good plentiful food hot and set out very well.the staff are wonderful especially the waiters in the bar who work extremely hard serving you drinks in a very pleasant and polite manner.Also the girls in the dining room , very quick to clear and tidy up your table between courses, very impressed. Only one small gripe, is that the walls in the rooms are very very thin!!! you can hear everything, and I mean everything! even your next door neighbours taking a bath!! That aside, I would not hesitate, in returning we had a wonderful holiday as the hotel is in a good central location, and the weather while we were there was perfect absolute bliss!!

Dear Cath,

Thanks for your positive comments of the Riudor.
It's nice to know you enjoyed your stay with us and that are thinking on returning. Next time you come, you should get your free Amigo Card to get free gifts of your choice, or you may apply for it on Med Playa's website.
If you have any enquiry or would like to make any special request, don't hesitate to contact me to benidorm@medplaya.com
Hope to see you back soon.

south wales .
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011

Go to the riudor.Great food.Nice rooms.Very clean.Freindly staff. Very cheap bar prices. Walls are a bit thin,can be a bit noisey.I will be going back,for what you pay to stay here you get great value for money.Deserves it's three star rating.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
MedplayaBenidorm, Med Playa Benidorm Guest Relations at MedPlaya Hotel Riudor, responded to this review, February 21, 2011
Hello Celticfrost!

Thanks for your comments and for recommending us to readers.
I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay in the Riudor.
Hope you have already the Amigo Card, as it would enable you to get free gifts of your choice or, if you book direct with us, a discount. You may apply for it next time you come, emailing me to benidorm@medplaya.com or through Med Playa's website.
Hope to see you back soon.

south lanarkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2011

This hotel was in a central spot for all entertainment and shops. The rooms are basic and not big but cleanliness is second to none. There are no hairdryers in the rooms but they can be hired at reception. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was great, there was a great variety for breakfast, dinner and tea and everything was hot, which makes a change from other hotels. There was entertainment every night in the hotel if you wanted to stay in and bar prices were very reasonable. We had no complaints about this holiday whatsoever.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
MedplayaBenidorm, Med Playa Benidorm Guest Relations at MedPlaya Hotel Riudor, responded to this review, February 18, 2011
Well, another 'excellent holiday', that's pretty good!
I'm glad to know you are all having a good time in the Riudor.

Hello braedale31!

Thank you very much for your positive review.
I am very pleased to see that we are achieving our goal of ensuring our Guests have a happy holiday.
I don't know if you already have the Amigo Card, but I would highly recommend you to apply for one next time you come, or through Med Playa's website, or sending me an email to benidorm@medplaya.com Also, if you have any enquiries or special request, please contact me.
Will be looking forward to seeing you back soon.

Best regards,

Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

We had booked to go to Tunisia, when that was canelled we considered Egypt, but decided Benidorm would be a safer choice!! Last visit was about 8 years ago and it doesn't seem to have changed at all.
Hotel location was a bit of a surprise, don't think we'd like to be there during busy months when all bars, etc are open as it will be really noisy then, however apart from a little noise from the Black Chicken we were hardly disturbed at night.
Check-in was easy and after going to our room we decided to ask for a higher floor, which we were given immediately and without any problem at all - nice surprise.
Room was what you would expect as others have said. It was very clean, beds comfortable and bathroom very good. Cleaned at same time every morning by very pleasant staff.
Food was excellent, good choice, hot and tasty. Juan and his staff are very good. Occasionally there were problems attracting girls attention to get drinks, but that is the only minor criticism we have. We forgot to book packed lunch one day and Juan said it was fine to get what we wanted at breakfast. Most unexpected and helpful.
Bar staff very pleasnt too and prices very reasonable. Happy hours were a bit strange - Tue, Thur and Sat 4pm-5pm.
Entertainment ok. We don't really play bingo, but everyone seemed to be enjoying it and the quizzes. Some of the entertainers that were on later were very good.
All in all a really good holiday and the sun shone as well!!!
We are thinking of going to Benidorm again in December and will most definitely be booking at the Riudor.
Benidorm Palace worth going to and circus was excellent, well worth a visit. Blanket trips are good days out too.
Thank you to everyone for a most enjoyable holiday. Hello to Paula too.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
MedplayaBenidorm, Med Playa Benidorm Guest Relations at MedPlaya Hotel Riudor, responded to this review, February 17, 2011
Lots of 'excellents' lately, that's great :-)

Hello there!
I suppose you were expecting me and that I'm getting predictable already!
I remember you. I’m not sure, but I think you are Judith, am I right? You'll have to tell me next time you come! Sorry in advance if I'm wrong.

Well, thank you very much for sharing your extensive opinion on the Riudor Hotel on Trip Advisor. It's very nice of you.

I’m pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and that you’re already planning on coming back in December, in spite you’ve not been coming here in the last 8 years!
If you need help with your booking or would like to make any special request, please contact me to benidorm@medplaya.com
Remember that, if you book direct, you'll get reservation points that can make your holiday cheaper.

Will be looking forward to seeing you back.
With kind regards,

Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2011

fantastic hotel excellent food entertainment was very good especially ashley and his bingo. the only problem i have is that i joined an amigo card and when i tried to find out about booking a holiday and going to the website it said my card number was not right, although i only have the paper one i was told that the actual card would be delivered by the time i returned home, still not arrived, that is the only pronlem i haave with this hotel i shall be going back there, nice to have a relaxing atmosphere with friendly and helpful staff

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
MedplayaBenidorm, Med Playa Benidorm Guest Relations at MedPlaya Hotel Riudor, responded to this review, February 8, 2011
Hello lizzydinah!

I'm not sure of who you are by that nickname, but I'm sure we spoke! I'm Paula, the Guest Relations, it was me who told you about the Amigo Card.
I'm glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us, that you like our staff and are planning to come back. Thank you very much for your comments.

It usually takes a few months for the Amigo Card to get to your home address, but the points are already on your account and you already have a card number. So, you may use your points from the moment you apply for it (you actually don't need a card as long as you have your number). The reason why the website is not allowing you to get in is that you probably don't know your password.

If you'd like me to help you out with that, could you please email me to benidorm@medplaya.com ?? I'll let you know your card number and password and will try to sort out any problem you may have as soon as possible.
Hope this helps. Will be looking forward to seeing you back soon.
Best regards,

Vinaros
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

We were visiting friends who were staying at the hotel, it was dificult to find as the address is Avenida Mediterranio but the hotel isn't actually on that road,

The hotel was clean and the staff friendly the only complaints was the noise from adjoining rooms as the walls are very thin and the smell of smoke from previouse occupants, perhaps when the new smoking ban has been in effect longer this problem will go away.

We found it dificult to sleep at night for the noise of drunken youths on the streets and residents returning to their room in the middle of the night but this is a Benidorm problem not the fault of the hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
MedplayaBenidorm, Med Playa Benidorm Guest Relations at MedPlaya Hotel Riudor, responded to this review, February 1, 2011
Hello ezzabloom,

Thank you for your feedback. You're helping us improve.

I'm glad to know you found the Hotel clean and our staff friendly.
As you said, smoking is banned now in Spanish Hotels, so you won't have the problem of the smoke in the future. Anyway, I encourage you to ask at reception next time you come if you can be changed of room in case you don't like it for any reason.

Hope you enjoyed your holildays and to see you again around here soon.
With kind regards,

Med Playa Benidorm Guest Relations

Been to MedPlaya Hotel Riudor? Share your experiences!