“Me encanta!” 5 of 5 stars

34-220675
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
La Parranda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 475 Restaurants in Murcia
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Miami Beach, Florida
“Me encanta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I love to eat the grilled vegetables here at the smaller La Parranda cafe. We ate the menu (the special of the day) and it was delicious. One of my favorite places to eat in Murcia!

Visited March 2013

Somerset West, South Africa
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had a good evening and great food. I guess it helps to be with a local, as the service and food quality was very good. typical Spanish food and good wine. I don't know about value for money, because we were not paying, but we enjoyed it.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Sloppy.....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

This city is probably the city I have visited the most, mainly because of my job. I haven eaten here previously on a handful of occasions, to say it was a let down is an understatement.
When I was told we were dining , my heart dropped and to keep it simple.

Poor service,poor food, to steal an expresion from my Spanish colleague "it's rrrrubbish"

The Plaza in which this resaurant is located has much better resaurants, do yourself a favour and go somewhere else.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Alltea, Spain
“Not one of their best nights”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

Over the years we have eaten many times in La Parranda. It has always been the stop for dinner when we are in Murcia. Four of us ate last Saturday and I guess it was not a good night for the restaurant. I am not sure if they have changed the tables and chairs on the terrace but we were all unable to get our legs under the table which was very uncomfortable. The waiters apologised for the slow service on many occasions, saying that the restaurant was busy. This restaurant is always full on Saturday nights! We were also told that they could not guarantee in which order the food would come out from the kitchen. What did come out was OK, but not what we have been used to over the years. It seems like a lot of thngs have changed in La Parranda and I am not sure that we will go back.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
winchester
“Poor service and average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

I was recommended here by the hotel and had three meals. The restaurant is situated in a nice Plaza but has poor service - slow with frequent mistakes. The staff all appear miserable and one of the female managers is positively surly. The food is OK but not great value. I would say they get a lot of tourists and are resting on their laurels. Their small tapas bar across the square is more fun and smarter with good tapas but not cheap. La Pequena Taberna next door is by far the best in the Plaza.

• Visited September 2011