“Excellent ingredients. Good service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #343 of 7,173 Restaurants in Madrid
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Excellent ingredients. Good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Excellent ingredients. Good service.

Everything very well served.
Amazing Jamón de Bellota and Cigalas (crayfish).
All dishes marvellous cooked, in particular the hake.
Great wine and desserts.
Of course it was expensive, a bit too much...

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

São Paulo, SP
“Best Seafood restaurant - Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat Galicia's food and we heard about this restaurant. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and amazing food! We left so satisfied that we went back the next day.
I highly recommend it!
If you have the opportunity, be sure to order for "percebes". Expensive, but worth every penny.
The salmon tartar is also good.

• Visited June 2013
Madrid, Spain
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went there for dinner last Saturday at 8.30, since we were out with our kids. The place was empty and we were wondering in the beginning what is going on. But this is Spain, and by 11, when we were leaving people were waiting to be seated! We were given a beautiful kind of separated table, where the privacy was even better.

It's the best place for fish and seafood in Madrid. We got many apetizers and a different plate each. They were all excellent, fresh, well presented. Desserts were equally good, service was good, what more can you ask?

• Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great food - shame about the Maitre D'”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The food was very good although not as fabulous as El Lando. There was a plate of the finest smoked salmon and a dish of winkles"gratis" to enjoy with our drinks The Maitre D' really could not be bothered with us although I am not quite sure why, our table having been reserved by the Ritz hotel. We had to fight to get an English speaking waiter to help with our selection but when he did come he was extremely helpful. We ordered the sardines which turned out to be anchovies but not Bocceroni. We had that with the Crystal bread but it was not as wonderful as that which we had at El landos. I had the grilled hake which was cooked to perfection and my husband had the sole meunière which he said was fantastic. A simple and delicious green salad finished the meal perfectly The wine waiter suggested a delicious house wine and we finished with coffeeandsome amazing peanut brittle

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Prague, Czech Republic
“Best restaurant in my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had a business dinner in this restaurant and I am not a big fan of sea food but I must tell I ate everything I had on my plate. It was the most delitious food in my life! The sea food - eels, crabs, schrimps, all really nicely served, great wine, great fish, great stuff a very delicat calm atmosphere of the restaurant. I did not pay but it was pricy but if you need to get a great restaurant in Madrid you can not make a mistake with this one and it is great experience.

• Visited February 2013