This is a standard business-oriented Hilton hotel next to the airport (complimentary shuttle takes you from/to terminals in about 4 minutes).
The room was ok, window facing opposite building, bathroom some kind of "trendy design" with glass walls/doors like has been mentioned in earlier reviews.
Breakfast is fabulous with some local specialties (jamon, tortilla española, churros). Executive lounge snack hours (pre-dinner) were nothing special though.
The hotel is next to the airport but there's not much else around. Couple of bars / tapas joints across the highway where also metro station Alameda de Osuna is located. It's about 1-kilometre-walk from the hotel - metro is cheap and takes you to city fast, but this is not the place to stay if your only purpose is sightseeing.
The only thing to complain was the poor internet connection which is bad for a business-oriented hotel. The connection was really slow. I mentioned this at the check-out and they said that they are changing service provider.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel
- Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel Madrid
- Hilton International Madrid
- Hilton International Madrid Airport
- Madrid Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylish Hilton Madrid Airport hotel is just minutes from Madrid Barajas International Airport and the bustling cosmopolitan city of Madrid. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and stops at attractions or use the nearby Metro station as your link to the city of Madrid.Indulge in a fantastic selection of rooms at this Madrid hotel which include impressive marble bathrooms, flat-screen LCD or plasma TVs and wireless internet access. Guest rooms feature heated floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Executive, deluxe and relaxation rooms offer complimentary access to the Executive Lounge. Enjoy a suite that offers a separate living room and fluffy bathrobes for your comfort and convenience. Refresh with a swim in the hydrotherapeutic pool and exercise in the fully equipped fitness center.Consider the self-contained Convention Center located in the North Tower of the Hilton Madrid Airport for business conferences, celebrations and stylish Madrid weddings. Host up to 450 guests in space that includes a board room and elegant ballroom, making this Madrid airport hotel an ideal location.Savor sumptuous Mediterranean cuisine in the Reserva Grill Restaurant and enjoy tantalizing tapas and a glass of Rioja in the Ferrum Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hilton Madrid Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.