Although the room is nice, this hotel is isolated... not a big deal if you're here for a night on a stopover except everything is overpriced and there are very options for food.If you have any special diet ie vegetarian don't stay here - the menu is small with few options. For example, the lunch menu was fixed with appetizer, main, desert for 25 euros, 22 euros for internet, 15 euros to watch a movie, 500ml water 4.95 euro, can of coke 330ml 4.95 euro, Hamburger 23 euros... ouch.
All this would be fine if it was the Hilton downtown where you would have a choice but, being an airport hotel (with absolutely nothing nearby) you don't have much of a option. I travel a lot and I know that hotels charge more but, I couldn't help feeling that I was being taken advantage of.
Would I recommend the hotel? I might. At 100 euro a night it's okay... but, come prepared.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel
- Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel Madrid
- Hilton International Madrid
- Hilton International Madrid Airport
- Madrid Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylish Hilton Madrid Airport hotel is just minutes from Madrid Barajas International Airport and the bustling cosmopolitan city of Madrid. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and stops at attractions or use the nearby Metro station as your link to the city of Madrid.Indulge in a fantastic selection of rooms at this Madrid hotel which include impressive marble bathrooms, flat-screen LCD or plasma TVs and wireless internet access. Guest rooms feature heated floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Executive, deluxe and relaxation rooms offer complimentary access to the Executive Lounge. Enjoy a suite that offers a separate living room and fluffy bathrobes for your comfort and convenience. Refresh with a swim in the hydrotherapeutic pool and exercise in the fully equipped fitness center.Consider the self-contained Convention Center located in the North Tower of the Hilton Madrid Airport for business conferences, celebrations and stylish Madrid weddings. Host up to 450 guests in space that includes a board room and elegant ballroom, making this Madrid airport hotel an ideal location.Savor sumptuous Mediterranean cuisine in the Reserva Grill Restaurant and enjoy tantalizing tapas and a glass of Rioja in the Ferrum Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Madrid Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.