We love this hotel so much. We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel, and we had no complaint at all.
1. The location is great. It is in the middle of all the attraction, within walking distance.
2. The Metro Station is only 2 minutes walk from the hotel.
3. The groceries store just next door to the hotel, the supermarket only 3 minutes walk
4. The chines all you can eat restaurant (9 euro / person), cheap price, nice meal, many of varieties from sushi, roll, salad, hot wings, chines food, pudding, ice cream, cakes, etc, all included and they open up to 9 pm, just 5 doors next to the hotel
5. The hotel is clean, bright, and the most important thing they have LIFT and it is in the good condition
6. The room, we stayed at room 15 and 16, just next to the lift, at first, we were afraid it should be noisy, but it was not. we sleep very well
7. The room is big, clean, with ac, mini bar, television, and kitchenete, and the stove work well
8. The bathroom, is big, clean, and the hot water runs well
9. The bed is very comfortable
10. The service is EXCELENT, all the staffs do their job very well. They are polite, helpfull, friendly, honest and sincere
11. We came early at 10 am, and they let us check in after the early flight
12. The wifi works well and free of charge
Finally, we have no regrets to stay at this hotel.
We will strongly recommend this hotel to all my friends if they visit Madrid.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Exe Suites 33 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites 33 Hotel Madrid
- 33 Hotel Madrid